Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Sunderland rumour reeks of JC's agent drumming up interest in him, it would be a strange move for both parties. Who is JC's agent btw? 

And aye BTG is shan. I only use it when I've no time and I'm choking for a jar.

That Sunderland rumour reeks of JC's agent drumming up interest in him, it would be a strange move for both parties. Who is JC's agent btw? 
And aye BTG is shan. I only use it when I've no time and I'm choking for a jar.

That Alan Holdsworth. Boys a rocket.

Just now, King Dom's Moustache said:

That Alan Holdsworth. Boys a rocket.

Am I right in saying that's Scott Allans agent? He's made a sterling job of assisting that tube in fucking his career up if so.

That'll be why he's always linked with a move to the **** then. His agent is a master ***. 

Edit: Andy Gillies has posted a BREAKING rumour :lol: Check the state of this patter...

"WOW..... BREAKING TRANSFER RUMOUR.. 

I know... I know.... But the report is legit according to our sources... 

Hibs are rumoured to be interested in bringing in ex Hull and Celtic star Shaun Maloney! 

Our own sources suggest contact had already been made....Face to face talk are expected in next couple days."

The boys read the story in the Sun and added some extras about his own made up sources. Minter. 

9 hours ago, Zing. said:

That'll be why he's always linked with a move to the **** then. His agent is a master ***. 

Edit: Andy Gillies has posted a BREAKING rumour :lol: Check the state of this patter...

"WOW..... BREAKING TRANSFER RUMOUR.. 

I know... I know.... But the report is legit according to our sources... 

Hibs are rumoured to be interested in bringing in ex Hull and Celtic star Shaun Maloney! 

Our own sources suggest contact had already been made....Face to face talk are expected in next couple days."

The boys read the story in the Sun and added some extras about his own made up sources. Minter. 

Hibernian FC Fans News is probably the most chronic page on Facebook. Ran by absolute minters.

There's a guy on HibsPaige who seems to constantly be nursing a semi over Lennon. Put a comment on a post on why he's tactically inept and the amount of draws was unacceptable.

He responds by calling me a rugby fan ( :lol: ) and brings up irrelevant points to defend Lennon. Also seen him declare Neil Lennon as a "blessing"

I wouldn't mind the Hibs Fan News page so much if they stopped asking like a professional news group. Would much prefer to see "Article in the Scottish Sun.." over "Our sources have told us.."

Both Edinburgh clubs linked with Mark McNulty.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-and-hibs-weigh-up-move-for-marc-mcnulty-1-4441852

With Keats away, Graham and Holt unlikely to remain, we're going to need a few bodies in.

I wonder if young Oli Shaw will make the step up next season.

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Must be the best buzz the guy's ever had. I can remember the euphoria of scoring important goals at youth level so for a guy that doesn't score many goals to do that on that stage must have been like coming up on a thousand ectos at once.

No wonder he's been shite this season, he probably replays that moment through his mind every waking minute.

45 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Both Edinburgh clubs linked with Mark McNulty.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-and-hibs-weigh-up-move-for-marc-mcnulty-1-4441852

With Keats away, Graham and Holt unlikely to remain, we're going to need a few bodies in.

I wonder if young Oli Shaw will make the step up next season.

Today both clubs are apparently not after him https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/987276/freed-sheffield-united-striker-marc-mcnulty-is-not-on-the-wanted-lists-of-hearts-and-hibs-this-summer/, who knows though. Would love Shaw to be able to make the step up and get a chance. Hopefully see more of Martin, F.Murray and Mackie as well. Liked the look of Mackie when he came on at the end of our 3-2 win against Raith.

Archived