Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Whittaker would be a very decent signing. Would be shite seeing Sir David leave but he has been below par this year and it's probably for the best that he finds a new club. Good to see that Lennon is trying to get some business done early doors. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whittaker would be a really good signing but I would be amazed if the **** weren't in for him this summer. They're crying out for some solid pros and would offer much more than us.

Be gutted to lose Gray but I'm not sure he's at the level to take us forward. No room for sentiment, even for that beautiful beautiful man.

1 minute ago, St. Jude said:

Whittaker would be a really good signing but I would be amazed if the **** weren't in for him this summer. They're crying out for some solid pros and would offer much more than us.

Don't know how much some of their fans would want him.

590869edb00f7_ScreenShot2017-05-02at12_13_31.thumb.png.2684720c44d68182e262726f09c48bbc.png

15 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

The thought of Saturday being the last time we ever see Gray in a Hibs top guts me.

whittaker is better though although I would keep Sir David and play SW LB.  I still can't believe the shot that hit both posts at the pink shit hole never went in. 

That shot was probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen supporting Hibs.

Would be delighted if we re-sign Whittaker, but I'll not try and deny I'll be gutted to see Sir Dave go. Even if he has been gash for most of the season, he deserves a contract for life.

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Don't know how much some of their fans would want him.

590869edb00f7_ScreenShot2017-05-02at12_13_31.thumb.png.2684720c44d68182e262726f09c48bbc.png

:lol: I had no idea about that quote. You're right, the **** won't want him if he's a traytur and no rainjurz mindeed.

15 minutes ago, Half Rice Half Chips said:

Rangers fans have the memories of goldfish, they won't remember that quote (or they'll choose to forget it).

Nah they are all bitter, bitter c***s to a man.  Laugherty, Davis, Naismith and Whittaker are the enemy to them. 

Rumour from someone on here (putting 2+2 together), that Sean Kelly ex-St Mirren and at AFC Wimbledon this season is heading to Easter Road. Left sided defender. Turned down offer at Wimbledon as his agent has a Scottish club lined up. 

Reliable, without setting the world alight. 

2 hours ago, KingfaetheSooth said:

Rumour from someone on here (putting 2+2 together), that Sean Kelly ex-St Mirren and at AFC Wimbledon this season is heading to Easter Road. Left sided defender. Turned down offer at Wimbledon as his agent has a Scottish club lined up. 

Would make a reliable back up to Stevenson by the sounds of it. 

I think you put 2+2 together and got 5 there, but maybe not far off. Rumoured to join one of his other friends at a different Prem club, not wee McGinn.

Celtc apparenting chasing McGinn for 1.5 million. Nowhere near what I'd want us to take for him, mainly due to the 33% that St Mirren are owed.

2.5 mill plus Henderson and Allan plz. 

Archived