Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

50 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Were they? Got a link?

Might have to start supporting the Dees. 

I seen Dee (David Wotherspoon) in Asda after we won the cup last May and we both got a bottle of Champagne! That's all the evidence you need Tambo. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I seen Dee (David Wotherspoon) in Asda after we won the cup last May and we both got a bottle of Champagne! That's all the evidence you need Tambo. 

He was with your bird while you were partying mate. Good old Dee has finally realised his dream of playing for his boyhood heroes.

10 hours ago, tree house tam said:

He was with your bird while you were partying mate. Good old Dee has finally realised his dream of playing for his boyhood heroes.

If he's into 8 month pregnant lassies then I've even more respect for him then mate. He is indeed, didn't stop him celebrating the cup win of the biggest club he will ever play for though :) 

29 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

If he's into 8 month pregnant lassies then I've even more respect for him then mate. He is indeed, didn't stop him celebrating the cup win of the biggest club he will ever play for though :) 

As your burd keeps reassuring you, bigger isnt always better.

Congratulations by the way but get that DNA test :lol:

Unlucky in the cup guys, it was a cruel piece of bad luck with that deflection after such a good performance. 

Anyone who thinks hibs aren't good enough for the top flight needs to see that cap game. 

Totally sh1te way to get knocked out guys. 

6 hours ago, P475 said:

Unlucky in the cup guys, it was a cruel piece of bad luck with that deflection after such a good performance. 

Anyone who thinks hibs aren't good enough for the top flight needs to see that cap game. 

Want a straw? I'm pretty sure about a month ago you were running about the forum chucking the now redundant hibs'd It pish about. Go lick the dab's arseholes. They need a few pals down here for next season 

Right bois, we need a parting favour from Lenny and the lads. Fancy pumping the Skácel's mob on Wednesday, relegating Ayr on Saturday and then ensuring we stay up by taking all three points from St Mirren in front of a jubilant Easter Road crowd on the final day?

In return we'll give you the best deep lying playmaker in the division. Wee Sammy was absolutely on flames yesterday, and on that form, with his confidence right up would probably do a job in the Premiership. If not then feel free to send him back and we'll improve him further next season.

It seems fitting that our survival this year will be a joint effort between the HiberniSons.

GGTTH(S)

Forgot to say, comisseraions from all of us on yesterday. Not ashamed to admit that I was one of many Sons fans wiping away tears as we arrived at Palmerston.

18 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Want a straw? I'm pretty sure about a month ago you were running about the forum chucking the now redundant hibs'd It pish about. Go lick the dab's arseholes. They need a few pals down here for next season 

You are wrong, very wrong. I'll bet you can't find one post where I've said that. 

1 hour ago, P475 said:

You are wrong, very wrong. I'll bet you can't find one post where I've said that. 

On 22/04/2017 at 14:05, P475 said:

"If hibs were any good they'd still be in the premier league playing the premier teams."

Thanks for playing.

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

"If hibs were any good they'd still be in the premier league playing the premier teams."

Thanks for playing.

Ok, but when did I ever use the phrase "hibs'd it" as you claim I have? 

14 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Thanks for playing.

No example then? You should have used the time it took to find that post of mine to clean the sh1te aff yer keyboard. 

Now! As I was saying. Well done to the hibs on winning the championship. :thumsup2

12 hours ago, P475 said:

Ok, but when did I ever use the phrase "hibs'd it" as you claim I have? 

38 minutes ago, P475 said:

No example then? You should have used the time it took to find that post of mine to clean the sh1te aff yer keyboard. 

Now! As I was saying. Well done to the hibs on winning the championship. :thumsup2

You're quoting the wrong person 

And I apologise. I got you mixed up. You were actually the one who was questioning our relationship with Celtic. An even more incredible thing to come on here and say. Learn the history of Scottish and Irish football before you comment next time!

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You're quoting the wrong person 

And I apologise. I got you mixed up. You were actually the one who was questioning our relationship with Celtic. An even more incredible thing to come on here and say. Learn the history of Scottish and Irish football before you comment next time!

At least you are big enough to admit you are wrong, and apologise for it. 

Archived