Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harris was very good when he first came through, I remember him roasting McHattie at Tynie one game. He looked like he was going to be class. He got a horrible injury and was never the same after Butcher rushed him back. There were rumours Butcher and MM were awful towards him as well, basically bullying him. 

Best he moves on for his own sake now, he's got talent but not the heart.

34 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Harris was very good when he first came through, I remember him roasting McHattie at Tynie one game. He looked like he was going to be class. He got a horrible injury and was never the same after Butcher rushed him back. There were rumours Butcher and MM were awful towards him as well, basically bullying him. 

Was that not the 2-1 game with Caldwell's winner and Griffiths' thundercunt free-kick?.. Remember him burning him for pace before swinging in a ground cross that Griffiths just couldn't latch onto at 1-1

That was the Griffiths free kick & Caldwell last minute winner game.

Aye he was a horrible c**t, when I done the podcast and interviewed Scott Robertson, off record he said that the 2 of them were fucking brutal with Harris, absolutely horrible pair of c***s to him. That's why McPake/Thomson etc got punted out the side because they tried to stick up for the younger players like Harris, Caldwell, Handling.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It wasn't rumours it's fact.  Butcher killed his career imo.  Although I don't actually think his hearts ever been in football. 

1 hour ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

That was the Griffiths free kick & Caldwell last minute winner game.

Aye he was a horrible c**t, when I done the podcast and interviewed Scott Robertson, off record he said that the 2 of them were fucking brutal with Harris, absolutely horrible pair of c***s to him. That's why McPake/Thomson etc got punted out the side because they tried to stick up for the younger players like Harris, Caldwell, Handling.

Was about to mention Kevin there. Is the podcast gone for good mate? 

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Maurice Malpas doesn't half come across as a dour dinosaur for a guy who finished a degree while playing full time professional football.

20 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is he Jimmy Dunns grandson or am I slavouring pish? 

I'm not sure mate but his dad was a well know comedian at Jeungleurs. 

Uncle, mums side. 

4 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Think so aye, one of the other boys is trying to get it going again but we'll see what happens.

Shanner, must have been well listened to also! Was a good listen all the time? Who was you're best guest personally? Best listen was Mr Man Utd for me. 

9 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Um...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/870455/hibs-have-to-back-neil-lennon-in-the-transfer-market-or-run-the-risk-of-losing-him-says-john-hartson/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-scotsunsport-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

What a shite article. Basically a piece trying to get his wee pal a wage rise, when he's apparently already the highest earning Hibs manager ever and has yet to prove he's anywhere near good enough.

This bit too..."Hibs have got their heart and soul back, and it’s all down to one man."

Aye John, his name is Alan Stubbs. 

Archived