Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Shut the f**k up you DAB's. Willo flood won't survive the winter.

He would survive a nuclear winter.

7 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Yes, since we papped them out the big cup then won the most historic Scottish Cup Final in history 

Shame you got relegated by the Dee.

Thanks for playing, do come back soon.

titter.png

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Clearly you've not been reading the threads correctly, we've all acknowledged we've been utter dug shite for weeks now.

You're 2 points of top of the league with 4 months of the season to go! Very rarely does a team walk the Championship like Hearts did.....

Rangers utterly strolled it as well. I can see United winning it by close to ten points in the end. Were Hibs not about ten in front at one point?

I honestly can't imagine kicking about in the lower leagues for three, probably four seasons. Remarkable. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Rangers utterly strolled it as well. I can see United winning it by close to ten points in the end. Were Hibs not about ten in front at one point?

I honestly can't imagine kicking about in the lower leagues for three, probably four seasons. Remarkable. :lol:

Good point well made actually.

25 minutes ago, Elixir said:

A classic Paulo prediction. Bookmarked. 

48 minutes ago, Elixir said:

You probably can't imagine much because you have little imagination Pablo. Shame 

Just been sent this by my Jambo mate. It was so shite I had to share.

Mummy bee n daddy bee in court for a divorce. All they do is argue about custody of baby bee so the judge asks baby bee " do u want to stay with mummy bee". "Naw", says baby bee "she beats me. "
" do u want to stay with daddy then?"." Naw" says baby bee. "He beats me Tae".
"then who do u want to stay with then ? " asks the judge...... to which baby bee replies " can I stay with the HIbees cos they don't beat anyone ".

Archived