Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a good chance I cuddled you after grays goal. Me and the Wee man ended up in D3 after stokes equaliser :lol:

post-37471-14640181660795_thumb.jpg

Was about here mate. Do have a few videos which I need to upload to YouTube :lol:

"Agreed, the c***s should be blacklisted from having anything to do with us, and if we ever draw them in any of the cups while theyre rotting in the championship I hope the Club tells them to stuff their tickets, that we wont be taking any for their ground and wont be offering any for ours."

Bet you guys are gutted now that you're "blacklisted" by rangers media 😂

Hanlon in talks.

FIRESALE.

Stubbs said at the sponsors event on sunday that we wouldn't just be signing free transfers but we'd be going out and spending on transfer fees too.

MASSIVE BIG FIRESALE.

How much are we actually missing out on not being in the Premiership?

You'd think by the way some people go on we're missing out on EPL levels of money.

2 decent cup runs will have added a bit of cash. Also if we can get a Wee run in Europe with a sold out ER that might generate more money. I'd imagine season tickets will start to sell and we might even get around 9-10k season tickets now

If there was ever a time for Hibs fans to back the team then this is it.

Who should we be going after?

A few wingers, a replacement for Stokes plus another striker if we cash in on Cummings, would be a start.

The team we have this year has lent itself to all these cup games but the option of a nice simple 4-4-2 would be helpful for running over the league next year.

Sibbald would be a good one.

Archived