Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Imagine actually welching out of a charity bet, and then having the brass neck to keep posting on the site. What an utter roaster Paulo is.

Imagine actually welching out of a charity bet, and then having the brass neck to keep posting on the site. What an utter roaster Paulo is.

What's this?

Following the issues faced by supporters in buying Scottish Cup Final tickets on Wedneseday, Chief Executive Leeann Dempster has said: 

“Yesterday was an exceptionally busy day at the club with the launch of the sale of the Scottish Cup final tickets. Despite our planning, the process did not go smoothly and for that I want to say sorry to our supporters who faced delays and frustration. While I accept things did not go well, we do put a great deal of thought into how we sell cup final tickets where a limited number of tickets are available.â€

“We have intentionally given season ticket holders as long a window as feasible to both ease the pressure on the first few days of sales and to make sure they have the ability to buy in the first wave.

“In an ongoing effort to try to get more people to go online, we published information and assistance on how to tie client reference numbers together online so that supporters can buy in groups.  Many supporters diligently followed this advice however some erroneous issue within the TicketMaster system itself meant that many could not ‘checkout’ once their tickets were properly selected for purchase.â€

“As yet I do not have a satisfactory answer as to why this occurred but please be assured that I will find out and do all I can to ensure that this does not happen again.â€

“We’d asked supporters who wanted to renew their season tickets to do so before the cup final tickets were released if possible, as this takes time at the windows - and we’ve had the added pressure of selling additional Raith Rovers tickets (home and away) – a perfect storm even without the IT issues.  At around 1pm yesterday we managed to get a short term ‘fix’ however the delays and subsequent understandable frustration that followed persisted into late afternoon.â€

“Having said all of the above, whether we have one or four games on sale, our ticketing system needs to be able to cope.  After yesterday’s experience, I will take the responsibility to put a better system in place going forward. We care very much about the service we deliver to our supporters.â€

“Finally, I would ask supporters to be patient with our front line staff who are manning the ticket office, reception and phone lines. I know you are frustrated with the issues but the ticketing team are there to help and are working tirelessly to service and handle the huge volume of incoming enquiries and subsequent issues thrown up from yesterday.â€

“And finally, even with the issues faced, we sold nearly 9,000 tickets yesterday meaning a majority of Season Ticket holders now have their tickets, those who do not however have until the 11th May to purchase.â€

Following the issues faced by supporters in buying Scottish Cup Final tickets on Wedneseday, Chief Executive Leeann Dempster has said:

“Yesterday was an exceptionally busy day at the club with the launch of the sale of the Scottish Cup final tickets. Despite our planning, the process did not go smoothly and for that I want to say sorry to our supporters who faced delays and frustration. While I accept things did not go well, we do put a great deal of thought into how we sell cup final tickets where a limited number of tickets are available.â€

“We have intentionally given season ticket holders as long a window as feasible to both ease the pressure on the first few days of sales and to make sure they have the ability to buy in the first wave.

“In an ongoing effort to try to get more people to go online, we published information and assistance on how to tie client reference numbers together online so that supporters can buy in groups. Many supporters diligently followed this advice however some erroneous issue within the TicketMaster system itself meant that many could not ‘checkout’ once their tickets were properly selected for purchase.â€

“As yet I do not have a satisfactory answer as to why this occurred but please be assured that I will find out and do all I can to ensure that this does not happen again.â€

“We’d asked supporters who wanted to renew their season tickets to do so before the cup final tickets were released if possible, as this takes time at the windows - and we’ve had the added pressure of selling additional Raith Rovers tickets (home and away) – a perfect storm even without the IT issues. At around 1pm yesterday we managed to get a short term ‘fix’ however the delays and subsequent understandable frustration that followed persisted into late afternoon.â€

“Having said all of the above, whether we have one or four games on sale, our ticketing system needs to be able to cope. After yesterday’s experience, I will take the responsibility to put a better system in place going forward. We care very much about the service we deliver to our supporters.â€

“Finally, I would ask supporters to be patient with our front line staff who are manning the ticket office, reception and phone lines. I know you are frustrated with the issues but the ticketing team are there to help and are working tirelessly to service and handle the huge volume of incoming enquiries and subsequent issues thrown up from yesterday.â€

“And finally, even with the issues faced, we sold nearly 9,000 tickets yesterday meaning a majority of Season Ticket holders now have their tickets, those who do not however have until the 11th May to purchase.â€

Is that Hibs fans officially using this thread now?

Archived