Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Hearts finish (at least) 20 points ahead of Dundee, it will be the Taysider looking like the snake he is.

Quite shan, tbf tbh.

'Trying to act cool'

Dearie me. You offered up the bet. I blame your parents for you being an absolute shitebag btw. Maybe some type of counselling can help you overcome the affliction.

*I was raised by a single Dundee mother in her 20s post*

See at the start of this season when most people predicted Rangers would finish 10 points ahead of Hibs, did you think they meant that exact number? Serious question.

*I was raised by a single Dundee mother in her 20s post*

See at the start of this season when most people predicted Rangers would finish 10 points ahead of Hibs, did you think they meant that exact number? Serious question.

Most people predicted that the hibs total footballing machine would grind us in to the ground and that the legendary stubbsy would be managing his beloved Celtic next season.

Have some respect for your champions. I can't wait till the Easter road guard of honour, you're going to be spewing.

My champions will be Aberdeen or Celtic as they will be champions of Scotland. No danger we will give your mob a guard of honour unless the half time guest is Craig Whyte

Archived