Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Fooling absolutely no-one. Good to see your tinpot outfit slip even further behind today, though. More than likely going to be 16-18 in front already by this time next week. Hopefully you won't need to remortgage your damp Tayside bedsit in order to cough up that money for The Donkey Sanctuary.

I don't have to 'fool' anyone. I'm not the one who made a monumental fùck up and have been giving it the 'but' 'umm' shitehouse tactics on show from yourself.

You offered the bet, in your very own words.

You've since retreated, nay, bottled it spectacularly.

Nae luck, wee sacks.

You do realise that you're the one looking like a coward here and will be at the end of the season? It would be pretty humiliating for you to think otherwise.

Absolutely tragic levels of whataboutery on display from you. Thought you would act smart, and it's all going wrong big time as your joke outfit falls even further behind. :(

You do realise that you're the one looking like a coward here and will be at the end of the season? It would be pretty humiliating for you to think otherwise.

Absolutely tragic levels of whataboutery on display from you. Thought you would act smart, and it's all going wrong big time as your joke outfit falls even further behind. :(

I've openly said I'd take your first bet. You know, the bet you set the rules to?

£100 on Hearts NOT to finish 20 points ahead of Dundee.

My charity, once again, is Great Ormond Street.

I don't have to 'fool' anyone. I'm not the one who made a monumental fùck up and have been giving it the 'but' 'umm' shitehouse tactics on show from yourself.

You offered the bet, in your very own words.

You've since retreated, nay, bottled it spectacularly.

Nae luck, wee sacks.

I've openly said I'd take your first bet. You know, the bet you set the rules to?

£100 on Hearts NOT to finish 20 points ahead of Dundee.

My charity, once again, is Great Ormond Street.

Spineless.

PMs for this pish.

'Trying to act cool'

Dearie me. You offered up the bet. I blame your parents for you being an absolute shitebag btw. Maybe some type of counselling can help you overcome the affliction.

The dundonian Fonzy ^^

Archived