Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulo likes wrestling :lol:

^^^ idiot found

At least our season actually lasted as late as February this year, btw, as it was over before the Christmas decos went up last season (if you know what I mean). greggy.png

^^^ idiot found

At least our season actually lasted as late as February this year, btw, as it was over before the Christmas decos went up last season (if you know what I mean). greggy.png

Wrestling fan ^

This is really embarrassing stuff from you Elixir. There's boys on here saying you used to be some sort of bell end posting under the name Paulo or something, which was before my time, but I could easily see it being possible.

I wondered why I had no idea who you were tbh.

Paulo still hurting big time from last week #cute

Seething, in fact. Purely down to our coward of a head coach rather than your tinpot outfit, mind.

But your season is still over aye? Enjoy the Euros and your trip to Azerbaijan

I'm sure we'll enjoy our visits to several different places dotted across the continent, m8.

Are you ever going to commit to the bet you offered up then shat out of when I and A N Other Dee said we'd take it?

That we'll finish 20 points (minimum) ahead of your rabble? Obviously. :lol:

I wondered why I had no idea who you were tbh.

Seething, in fact. Purely down to our coward of a head coach rather than your tinpot outfit, mind.

I'm sure we'll enjoy our visits to several different places dotted across the continent, m8.

That we'll finish 20 points (minimum) ahead of your rabble? Obviously. :lol:

You would have had to have known who I was to be wondering about me surely. This thread isn't working out as intended is it?

Archived