EU Referendum Results/Updates thread

Alan Stubbs

This country (uk) is absolutely buckled.

Well done Tory fuckwits :angry:

Tories have a cheek to say Camoron should remain irrespective of the referendum outcome.

The c**t should be chained up and flung in the Tower of London!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly surprised how high scottish turnouts are (albeit lower than England )....might have expected bit of voter fatigue after all elections in last cpl years. BTW labour mp on stv still trying to spin some snp bad....give it up fella.

I'm not shocked really.  Political engagement in Scotland is probably at an all time high.

How you feeling about your Old Blighty voting overwhelmingly remain together and getting it up the Nats chat earlier, m9?

Gotta be honest, a little concerned with the vote in Sunderland & Swindon, but I don't mind a bet, still think that remain will take it !😉

In and around Lisburn basically. Maybe a social class thing with Belfast's middle class commuter belt leaning remain and more traditional Unionist areas voting leave. Time will tell. 59-41 in Dundee was less than overwhelming. Suspect remain would have been looking for two thirds there.

Has there been a good Remain vote anywhere yet?

Bunch of Scottish results evening things up. What a great bunch of lads we are.

Gotta be honest, a little concerned with the vote in Sunderland & Swindon, but I don't mind a bet, still think that remain will take it !

I admire your optimism! Feeling tense over here.

Archived