Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very predictable stuff. Barca will get a third goal in the first fifteen minutes of the second half. They'll then struggle to break PSG down in their attempts to score the all-important fourth goal. With ten minutes to go, they will throw everyone forward and PSG will hit them on the counter-attack. This match has 3-1 written all over it. £55 winnings for me. Easy.

Regardless of substance or content, Steve McManaman's squeaky, irritating voice subtracts all credibility from more or less everything he says. A bit like Sinn Fein's deputy leader having to inhale helium before responding to questions on The Day Today, but with McManaman it is just his natural, permanent accent. 

Very predictable stuff. Barca will get a third goal in the first fifteen minutes of the second half. They'll then struggle to break PSG down in their attempts to score the all-important fourth goal. With ten minutes to go, they will throw everyone forward and PSG will hit them on the counter-attack. This match has 3-1 written all over it. £55 winnings for me. Easy.

I hope that happens simply because I've got a fiver on 3-1 as well.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

I hope that you're wrong.  I also hope that it really upsets you.

ETA same for jmo.

11 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

The Scottish club Dunfermline Athletic. Nice of BT to clear than one up. There's so many Dunfermilne Athletic's to choose from.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

I've not won a bet since the 2015/16 season. I know how to cope with failure.

I reckon your ability to cope with failure has little to do with your betting history.

9 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Regardless of substance or content, Steve McManaman's squeaky, irritating voice subtracts all credibility from more or less everything he says. A bit like Sinn Fein's deputy leader having to inhale helium before responding to questions on The Day Today, but with McManaman it is just his natural, permanent accent. 

STEVE MCMANAMAN IS A LEGITIMATE FOOTBALLING PUNDIT

Just now, jmothecat said:

I've not lost a bet since 2015/16, I have no idea how I'll cope with failure.

You're a member of the Labour Party.  I'm sure you've got loads of experience coping with failure.

Archived