Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

The sun bet if you stuck a tenner on someone to win the champions league you got a 3 quid free bet every time they scored 3 .

Seville 25/1 don't think they will win it but there was always a chance of getting the free bet twice over this tie

Ooooyafucker! [emoji47]
This foot belongs to Porto's Hector Herrera:
009e16fbd3f0ae6b1da9ae1015135b01.jpg
The result of a challenge from Juventus' Stephan Lichtsteiner. F**k knows how he managed to hack playing basically the whole second half.

Needs a good pair of leather boots in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose this thread is as good a place as any to report that BT have retained the exclusive rights to the Champions League and Europa League until 2020/21. 

http://sport.bt.com/football/bt-retains-exclusive-rights-to-uefa-champions-league-and-uefa-europa-league-S11364161627708

It includes exclusivity of highlights as well, meaning no more ITV. 

BT Sports have agreed a new deal for the Champions League and Europa League.  There had been talk that UEFA were unhappy with viewing figures and we might see a return to a situation where BT or Sky would join up with ITV for a rights package.

However reading the article on the BBC website it would seem that BT have tightened their grip - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39177581

Haven't watched a UCL game in over 2 years so can't say the removal of free to air games would bother me which is a sad reflection on how the game has changed given I was brought up being taken to the great European nights at Pittodrie & Tannadice in the 80s.

Archived