Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

Can't see past a Sevilla win tonight. They have an excellent home record this season, including wins against Real and Atletico. Their only home defeats have been to Barca and Juve and they took the lead in both of those. 

Leicester are an absolute gang at the moment. Two away wins in all competitions, haven't scored a league goal in 2017 and just got papped out the cup by a League One side. I've heard some of media suggesting that they'll raise their game for the CL, but I'm not convinced. That was a piss-poor group and 3/4 wins were by a single goal. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Can't see past a Sevilla win tonight. They have an excellent home record this season, including wins against Real and Atletico. Their only home defeats have been to Barca and Juve and they took the lead in both of those. 

Leicester are an absolute gang at the moment. Two away wins in all competitions, haven't scored a league goal in 2017 and just got papped out the cup by a League One side. I've heard some of media suggesting that they'll raise their game for the CL, but I'm not convinced. That was a piss-poor group and 3/4 wins were by a single goal. 

aye , i think seville will win by 2 or 3 to be honest leicester completely lost and sevilla barely lost a home game in 2 years.

English football let's players like Joey Barton star. He got megged by Crawford and sent packing after months up here. England had to manufacture tepid banter with the Sutton reserve goalie whereas it comes up here naturally week in week out.

1 hour ago, lanky_ffc said:

Stats like that undoubtedly mean Leicester to win and not concede :lol: 

Archived