Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw the PSG defender I thought straight away that it was a penalty but I really can't see any contact on any of the angles shown - and certainly not enough to warrant Sanchez going down. Arsenal using all the luck tonight with that and the own goal. Ramsay and Cavani was a strange one too - I want to praise Ramsay for not falling over and rolling around but at the same time he did hold his face when Cavani seemed to brush his shoulder. Also strange that Arsenal were top seeds for years and always finished second while this year they were second seeds and are in line to win the group.

43 minutes ago, TrueDiamond said:

I see the plucky underdogs from Barcelona have managed a goal against the run of play and lead the Greatest Football Team in the World ever 1-0 at half time.

20 minutes ago, TrueDiamond said:

Fck me them Barca boys have sneaked another. Just after £100m man Dembele misses a hard chance

No second guesses needed for your big team. 

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

No second guesses needed for your big team. 

Pretty surprising to see an Airdrie fan who supports Rangers tbh

Pretty surprising to see an Airdrie fan who supports Rangers tbh

Brilliant! You and MONKMAN are the men! Your banter is up there with Jack & Victor!

Those of us in the real world understand that there are 40 other more important teams in Scotland. Of course that can't possibly be the case in your narrow bitter minds. But crack on guys if it makes you feel better. I'll just carry on revelling in anything that makes those arse cheeks suffer!

Enjoying the fact that Ally Mccoist is now commentating on games by the way. Gid guy.

Is he pretty much the only ex-rangers player that you Celtic fans like?

That Dortmund game on Tuesday night was insane. I'd say roughly 70% of the goals show was dedicated to it because there was so much going on. Mental.

5 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Is he pretty much the only ex-rangers player that you Celtic fans like?

That Dortmund game on Tuesday night was insane. I'd say roughly 70% of the goals show was dedicated to it because there was so much going on. Mental.

I really like the Goals show, actually makes it a bit exciting and you see every goal and incident as it goes in. Best thing they've introduced for the champions league last season and this IMO 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived