Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

What a seething mess McManaman is. Have the whole Barca team gang banged his Mrs or something?

The ex-Man City and Real Madrid Scouse whinger may just be a tad biased about this game.

22 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The ex-Man City and Real Madrid Scouse whinger may just be a tad biased about this game.

Forgot Ratmanaman played for City.

The total biased commentating from Sky and BT is just putting me off watching football to be honest. The games are hardly justifying it anyway but even if I mute it I'm still giving them a viewing figure.

23 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Toys out the pram from City fans on Twitter.

I'm a fan of Joe Hart, but he must be the ultimate example of a player magically becoming brilliant in fans' eyes by not playing.

Did Joe Hart not face just 2 shots at the Euros and let in 3 goals?

He is rank. Ok not rank but compared to the elite keepers in the world he doesn't come close.

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Big spending city with an amazing manager absolutely swatted to one side like a second rate La Liga side.

Gary Lineker "messi didn't have a great game"

oooookaaaaaaaaay

What's your point? If anything he's emphasising how big the gap is between Premier League and La Liga.

Watching Guardiola look on in horror as his "take risks at the back" strategy massively backfired due to not having the best players on the planet, was outstanding viewing. 

Gary Lineker "messi didn't have a great game"

oooookaaaaaaaaay

Lineker was right. He didn't play that great by his own standards, yet he scored 3, won a penalty and set the 4th up.

That's why stands him apart from every other player who's ever set foot on a football pitch.

Lineker was right. He didn't play that great by his own standards, yet he scored 3, won a penalty and set the 4th up.

That's why stands him apart from every other player who's ever set foot on a football pitch.

Apart from Ronaldo who often does nothing else but score 3+ goals in a match.

Archived