Gordon Strachan

Elixir

My joy at seeing the back of the little cretin is sure to be short lived as we all know his successor will be horrendous.

Yep. If it's Moyes I'll be despondent. Saying that the bookies list is fucking awful. I'd rather have some mystery foreigner that at least peaks my interest, before his inevitable failure.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malky Mackay is now in charge of recruiting the manager of our country's football team.
No blacks, Jews, gays, or Asians need apply.

Now, now, his pals on Sportsound have had him on a few times now where he's done the Father Ted routine.

93199a0236cdfcc61e6a8e29bbfea47e.jpg

He only hates the gays who are snakes. He loves the majority of the gays.

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Now, now, his pals on Sportsound have had him on a few times now where he's done the Father Ted routine.

He only hates the gays who are snakes. He loves the majority of the gays.

Not a big fan of "independently-minded young homos", either, IIRC.

3 hours ago, Snakebite said:

Cause it'll happen. People still think 7 managers into doing this that a change of manager is all we need.

I don't think anyone thinks it's simply a case of that at all. 

It's possible you know, to recognise systemic failings, while also thinking we've been poorly managed.  The positions are not mutually exclusive, despite people thinking it's clever to claim otherwise.

For me Strachan has had his opportunity and blew it so it’s time for someone else to come in. That list of odds is frightening and laughable at the same time.

On a side note, who actually is on the Scotland board? They strike me as a bunch of dinosaurs all hanging around for a free blazer.

I don't think anyone thinks it's simply a case of that at all. 
It's possible you know, to recognise systemic failings, while also thinking we've been poorly managed.  The positions are not mutually exclusive, despite people thinking it's clever to claim otherwise.

Yeah the idea that you realise someone is incompetent but should keep them on in hope it will come right is utter insanity. Of the 7 2 did a reasonable job n sfa failed to retain them n rest were incompetent. Its bad to hire a clown in first place but its even worse to leave them in situ.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Was that one of the infamous texts? Who was he referring to with that one?

Undisclosed French youngster being scouted.

Other classics included:

"Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.”- On Cardiff’s South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung, when Moody informed Mackay that "five of the b******s including the player are arriving for talks"

"Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers.”- On agent Phil Smith

"He’s a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted.” and "the homo" - On another club’s official

"Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.” - On potential transfer targets

"I hope she’s looking after your needs. I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.”- On a player’s female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a “Go to Jail” square) - Sent to members of Cardiff’s staff

Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv are also referred to simply as “the Jews

a French youngster is described as someone who “struck me as an independently-minded young homo

one player’s career: “Doesn’t look like a good cv. And he’s Nigerian.”

"he needs to rename his agency the All Blacks" - after a list of players proposed by a French agent is forwarded

Other classics included:

"Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.”- On Cardiff’s South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung, when Moody informed Mackay that "five of the b******s including the player are arriving for talks"

"Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers.”- On agent Phil Smith

"He’s a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted.” and "the homo" - On another club’s official

"Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.” - On potential transfer targets

"I hope she’s looking after your needs. I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.”- On a player’s female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a “Go to Jail” square) - Sent to members of Cardiff’s staff

a French youngster is described as someone who “struck me as an independently-minded young homo

"he needs to rename his agency the All Blacks" - after a list of players proposed by a French agent is forwarded

Is that the cv that got him his current job? If he amends it to something nice about the 2 cheeks he's guaranteed the job!

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

Other classics included:

On about Oshiniwa, NAP :lol:

58 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I can't see much ever changing, but from that list, I'd go for Allardyce.

Knows how to get the best out of shite players. Would get us to a major tournament.

That would be my pick. Off field issues aside he knows how to get the best out of players, just need to look at Palace now he's gone.

That would be my pick. Off field issues aside he knows how to get the best out of players, just need to look at Palace now he's gone.

Would he get out of bed for £300k a year?

I would have thought he'll be hanging around waiting on an EPL or Championship gig. Unless he is going into semi-retirement I wouldn't have thought he'd be interested. I know he's 62 but taking the Scotland managers job would be the shittest retirement plan ever.

Would he get out of bed for £300k a year?

I would have thought he'll be hanging around waiting on an EPL or Championship gig. Unless he is going into semi-retirement I wouldn't have thought he'd be interested. I know he's 62 but taking the Scotland managers job would be the shittest retirement plan ever.

As much as I’d like to see it, I doubt it tbh. If he’s looking at winding down his career then maybe but otherwise he’ll have far better paying options eventually.

I can't see much ever changing, but from that list, I'd go for Allardyce.

Knows how to get the best out of shite players. Would get us to a major tournament.

He also had sense to empty Fletcher n pick a small mobile finisher! And achieved his target doing so

Archived