East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

On 5/14/2017 at 12:30, gogsy said:

Tough league to get out of South division, Lochgelly twenty points more than last year so far and only 3 defeats in the league all season, still only finished fourth.

Spot on with this post. Toughest league to get out of in many a season.

Dunbar currently 30 points better off this campaign and they only won the league (and secured promotion) with 1 game to spare.

Blackburn 21 points better off this campaign and were only 3 points ahead of Pumpherston who saw a 41 point improvement over last term. I fancy Lochgelly and Pumpherstonm will be the teams to beat next season but don't write off Oakley, Easthouses, Rosyth or Edinburgh United who will all improve and have good, experienced managers in charge.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spot on with this post. Toughest league to get out of in many a season.
Dunbar currently 30 points better off this campaign and they only won the league (and secured promotion) with 1 game to spare.
Blackburn 21 points better off this campaign and were only 3 points ahead of Pumpherston who saw a 41 point improvement over last term. I fancy Lochgelly and Pumpherstonm will be the teams to beat next season but don't write off Oakley, Easthouses, Rosyth or Edinburgh United who will all improve and have good, experienced managers in charge.

Add Armadale into the mix and the league could be just as competitive as this season.

Blackburn United Player of the Year and Players Player of the Year: John Drummond

Supporters Player of the Year: Andy McQuillan

Top Scorer award: Andy McQuillan on 37 goals.

Well done to every single member of the squad on achieving promotion, my head tells me it was a decent night last night :unsure2:

On 01/07/2016 at 21:41, Belter1 said:

Blackburn Dunbar to go up. If Dunbar don't do it now they never will

On 02/07/2016 at 01:56, Thewhitepele said:

Blackburn could yes. Dunbar no for me...won't finish top 4 IMO

On 07/07/2016 at 21:17, number4 said:

Now that I am not in the league anymore ,I think it wil be Blackburn ,Lochgelly ,Dunbar and hopefully Rosyth up challenging

On 07/07/2016 at 22:39, lothianstar9 said:

Blackburn and Dunbar for me, cant see any of the teams coming down matching them too, Easthouses and Rosyth not far behind

On 13/07/2016 at 07:08, BM1612 said:

Blackburn and Oakley, Either or finishing top for me this year 

A few pre-season predictions, some got it spot on. Did anyone lump on Dunbar at 6/1 at the start?

20 hours ago, Thewhitepele said:

emoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.png they never impressed me pre season when I watched them.. fair play thoughemoji1360.png

what about when they humped you twice during the season, did you still not think they would have a chance.?

what about when they humped you twice during the season, did you still not think they would have a chance.?

The game down at Dunbar wasn't a humping... 3-0 yes but if we taken our chances earlier on we could have won. Dunbar were rattled at half time

5 hours ago, Jambob said:

The game down at Dunbar wasn't a humping... 3-0 yes but if we taken our chances earlier on we could have won. Dunbar were rattled at half time

there was only one rattling and that was easthouses backsides. Not anywhere near the class of dunbars team. how many players would have got in dunbars team................ 0.

there was only one rattling and that was easthouses backsides. Not anywhere near the class of dunbars team. how many players would have got in dunbars team................ 0.

You obviously weren't there. Unless your a player for Dunbar... should have heard the Dunbar Manager hat half time [emoji85] to be fair they turned it around got a scrappy goal then a wonderstrike and that was good night Vienna.

13 minutes ago, Jambob said:

You obviously weren't there. Unless your a player for Dunbar... should have heard the Dunbar Manager hat half time emoji85.png to be fair they turned it around got a scrappy goal then a wonderstrike and that was good night Vienna.

I wasn't there eitther but 3-0 doesn't seem like a very close game to be honest. Either way this is a silly debate. Dunbar finished 28 points and 78 goals ahead of you.

Debate over!!

21 minutes ago, lothianstar9 said:

The lad McMillan is decent. 

I wasn't there eitther but 3-0 doesn't seem like a very close game to be honest. Either way this is a silly debate. Dunbar finished 28 points and 78 goals ahead of you.
Debate over!!

I'm not debating that. You said that it was a skelping... it wasn't, that's what I was debating. I would even go back and get a quote from the Dunbar boy about the game but I won't. Tosser

2 minutes ago, Jambob said:

I'm not debating that. You said that it was a skelping... it wasn't, that's what I was debating. I would even go back and get a quote from the Dunbar boy about the game but I won't. Tosser

Is that how this works. You start a silly debate then when facts are presented that shit over your argument, it's name calling time? 

lets be honest then - your team is a gang and when your bully boy tactics come up against a side that pass the ball and have a bit of pace you ain't got a hope. Hence the league table. 

Is that how this works. You start a silly debate then when facts are presented that shit over your argument, it's name calling time? 
lets be honest then - your team is a gang and when your bully boy tactics come up against a side that pass the ball and have a bit of pace you ain't got a hope. Hence the league table. 

My argument was about that particular game not the season.

We won against every team below us but never taken any points off the top 4, that was our downfall.

Good night [emoji8]

7 minutes ago, Jambob said:

We won against every team below us but never taken any points off the top 4, that was our downfall.

Good night emoji8.png

I'm afraid your downfall was that you were not good enough, by a very long way.

23 hours ago, Jambob said:

Good night emoji8.png

always got an answer, never really got a comeback.

Slavering arsehole :)

Archived