East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

Here are the clubs for the 2016/2017, IMO promotion is wide open as there’s no one strong club this season.

Blackburn United

Craigroyston

Crossgates Primrose

Dunbar United

Easthouses Lily

Edinburgh United

Kirkcaldy YM

Livingston United

Lochgelly Albert

Oakley United

Pumpherston

Rosyth

Stoneyburn Juniors

West Calder United

Opening league games o n6th August.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely the two teams that came down from the premier will be the favourites

I think only Armadale have bounced straight back up - but that was back in the days of just one promotion spot. I reckon the South is a tough division no matter what

Think Blackburn should be favourites if they have kept most of the squad from last year.

I think almost all have re-signed, with an number of new signings.

Not sure about being favourites, I think this could be the tightest South Division since it started.

I think almost all have re-signed, with an number of new signings.

Not sure about being favourites, I think this could be the tightest South Division since it started.

They were the only team last season that looked on the same level as Tranent and Whitburn, taking 4 points from their neighbours

We never lost to Tranent or Whitburn, our failures were elsewhere, too many draws when we should have been winning.

We also had a disruptive first half of the season, starting at New Murrayfield Park on grass, then moving next door for a few months whilst the 3G was laid, then back to NMP in January on the new surface.  This season will be more settled in that regard which should help.

Burnie Man you won f**k all we won f**k all... Simple stop crying over last year and move forward ☺ï¸

Crying with laughter "we'll finish above you" © Jambob 😂😂😂

Archived