East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

1 hour ago, imho said:

Its a massive game ,especially for Pumphy. If Dunbar win then they go equal on points with Pumphy with 2 games in hand and gives them a wee bit of leeway,but i'd rather have the points. If Pumphy win then it means they go 6 points in front of Dunbar but Dunbar have the 2 games in hand, but they would need to win them and for me thats why this game is massive. I think any team that has scored 80 goals in 19 games and 42 in 8 away from home has more than a chance and Pumphy are going to be difficult to stop from scoring and that is the key to this game. If we can stop them from scoring ,then we have a chance. Blackburn will beat Oakley and in doing so will be very hard to catch. Be good to know Bamsticks views on his alleged support of Dunbar, maybe he will google it for some information on us as he has said nothing in any of his posts about us and to mention a Dunbar player who has nothing to do with what he was busy dredging up from google, is an embarrassment..  

Pumphy finally got both zander and ally (top scorer) back together again uptop for the first time in 2017. Providing Dunbar have a near fully fit squad also we are in for a hell of a game! 

looking forward to the trip #MTP

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, imho said:

Its a massive game ,especially for Pumphy. If Dunbar win then they go equal on points with Pumphy with 2 games in hand and gives them a wee bit of leeway,but i'd rather have the points. If Pumphy win then it means they go 6 points in front of Dunbar but Dunbar have the 2 games in hand, but they would need to win them and for me thats why this game is massive. I think any team that has scored 80 goals in 19 games and 42 in 8 away from home has more than a chance and Pumphy are going to be difficult to stop from scoring and that is the key to this game. If we can stop them from scoring ,then we have a chance. Blackburn will beat Oakley and in doing so will be very hard to catch. Be good to know Bamsticks views on his alleged support of Dunbar, maybe he will google it for some information on us as he has said nothing in any of his posts about us and to mention a Dunbar player who has nothing to do with what he was busy dredging up from google, is an embarrassment..  

Lolz Lolz Lolz .......thanks for explaining the numerical conundrum of the league table Einstein . Been looking at that league table for ages now and couldn't work it out for myself . Is it 3 points for a win ? 

:-0

Lolz Lolz Lolz .......thanks for explaining the numerical conundrum of the league table Einstein . Been looking at that league table for ages now and couldn't work it out for myself . Is it 3 points for a win ? 
:-0

You are an absolute gimp

2 hours ago, Pistol88 said:

Dunbar 3-1 Pumpherston 

Darren Handling, Sam Young, Chris Grant 

Dunbar got the points in a pretty dull game, but thats all that matters and a couple of cracking goals . Still any two from three but after Blackburn battering Oakley, you would have to say they are certs to go up, but with whom.  

Well in my opinion they're better than easthouses. That's just my opinion tho before you get all touchy

Had a feeling you'd say that. Entitled to your opinion though, first game was 4-2 we were easily the better team. Home game I expected a tough test like I did the first game and again Oakley were pretty poor apart from 25 mins second half. Genuinely feel we are a far better side! Position a fair reflection IMO. Expected a better side if I'm honest.

Had a feeling you'd say that. Entitled to your opinion though, first game was 4-2 we were easily the better team. Home game I expected a tough test like I did the first game and again Oakley were pretty poor apart from 25 mins second half. Genuinely feel we are a far better side! Position a fair reflection IMO. Expected a better side if I'm honest.

Fair enough mate. I never seen your games against them and can only go on what I seen today. We won 6-1 today but the first 45 was tough. A great 2nd half performance was the difference.

Like I said it was just my opinion, that doesn't mean I'm right.

A leopard never changes it's spots.  I wonder what those defending him and trying to sweep it under the carpet would be saying if it were their son who had been either threatened, grabbed by the throat, or stamped on while going out to play a game of football. His past conviction may not be football related and neither was the bottling of a man in a golf course car park by the Glens manager but if you had a daughter would you want them attending any social events with either of those two present? I certainly wouldn't. It may be in the past but the proof is there that it could, has and probably will happen again. It is only right in my opinion that people are made aware of it. I've read his post and as long as it is there is not one word of apology to his victims. He admits he was wrong but the only person he feels sorrow for is himself. No point coming on here trying to deny his previous either, any evidence he claims to have didn't stand up in court with a better judge than anyone you will find on a football forum. Blackburn gave him a second chance,he never took it and they have taken appropriate action, they should be applauded. Glenrothes chose to ignore it and instead lost young players and sponsorship deals and deserve all they get in return.

What young players did they lose

Easthouses 3 Crossgates 1 thought this was a good game Crossgates started the better then easthouses got a foothold and scored two good goals
Primrose keeper Rab Wilson then has two class saves to keep rose in it and quickly after rose scored on a quick counter through forbes
Second half was pretty even forbes spurned two good chances one late on which could have earned a draw but Lilly scored soon after in injury time to make it 3 not much in the game played in a good spirit
Lilly with a good set up and starting to find their feet could be further up the league next year

Archived