Ghost town

magoo

Like spartans trophy room in here....no gossip,no signings,no strollers or Hawick fans coming forward....no updates on dressing rooms being upgraded for the new season.......surely everyone can't be glued to there seats by the average euros........

Like spartans trophy room in here....no gossip,no signings,no strollers or Hawick fans coming forward....no updates on dressing rooms being upgraded for the new season.......surely everyone can't be glued to there seats by the average euros........

The EOS page is like a morgue now and has been for a while.

:lol: Spartans would be the team I expect to make many signings and the most noise  but seems just the 2 signed

and your correct it was another miserable year for them

that's what happens when the top LL poster's team win promotion to the SFL I'm afraid!

I kind of miss this civilised forum, there's a few wallopers in D3!

1998-99 and 1999-00 was the last time Spartans went 2 seasons without winning anything.

Indeed between the millennium and the last 2 seasons, the only season they won nothing was 2011-12.

1992-93 to 1994-95 was the last time they went 3 seasons without winning anything.

Good afternoon guys.As a Hawick man I've just had a look on the forum from time to time for a interest really but now things changing at the club id happily contribute when possible

Obviously delighted at the recent decision for the club to take the step and I'm under no illusion how difficult it will be but after watching the changes over the last year I truly believe we could compete with majority teams in the league

Also can't wait to welcome new clubs to our Friendly Albert park hopefully put some names to faces between here and the games.

Any question regarding the club or your own team visiting please don't hesitate to get in touch.thanks

Lots of signings at Whitehill, what's the gossip?

Lots of signings at Whitehill, what's the gossip?

spill the beans then

Good afternoon guys.As a Hawick man I've just had a look on the forum from time to time for a interest really but now things changing at the club id happily contribute when possible

Obviously delighted at the recent decision for the club to take the step and I'm under no illusion how difficult it will be but after watching the changes over the last year I truly believe we could compete with majority teams in the league

Also can't wait to welcome new clubs to our Friendly Albert park hopefully put some names to faces between here and the games.

Any question regarding the club or your own team visiting please don't hesitate to get in touch.thanks

welcome aboard.id go easy with posting sense etc on here tho,when the chap known as grim pops up you will know what I mean 😂😂. Had some great trips down to Hawick in the 80s and 90s,like most border towns but times have changed as has non league football. Theres a few clubs in the lowland league who have plans in place and will probably get bigger,your club might struggle against the top 6/8 but with a few decent players and off field support there's nothing to stop new clubs having a competitive season....time will tell

Yeh mcgoo like I says I pop in now and again just to be nosey.ive noticed grim can talk some Turkish delight😂(joking grim)no seriously looking forward to this season and would like to think along with the 5/6 experienced players along with some young guys we can at least compete with the bottom to mid table teams.realistically that's all I can ask for for the first seasonðŸ‘

Gretna 2008 pre season signings so far

midfielder Karlton Rudd from Carlisle Utd

goalkeeper Josh Richardson from South Shields
Rob McCartney, Liam Studholme & Jonny Murray from Workington Reds
Jack Dickinson from Queen of the South

Yeh mcgoo like I says I pop in now and again just to be nosey.ive noticed grim can talk some Turkish delight😂(joking grim)no seriously looking forward to this season and would like to think along with the 5/6 experienced players along with some young guys we can at least compete with the bottom to mid table teams.realistically that's all I can ask for for the first seasonðŸ‘

Are you really going to come to Rosewell in the scud ... depending on the time of year you'll either lose your bits and bobs to frostbite or the midgies.

Are you really going to come to Rosewell in the scud ... depending on the time of year you'll either lose your bits and bobs to frostbite or the midgies.

Rab b incase you weren't aware I'm from Hawick!!! Rosewells winters like our summers.

that's what happens when the top LL poster's team win promotion to the SFL I'm afraid!I kind of miss this civilised forum, there's a few wallopers in D3!

Aye we just lost one :P

I see you've found some new fans to back you up can only be good for ye tam :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived