Who have you met IRL from P&B?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Div's crisp theft is behaviour typical of those with wealth behind them. I bet he doesn't even get pulled up about it by his media buddies on Off the Ball. Disgusting.

Div's crisp theft is behaviour typical of those with wealth behind them. I bet he doesn't even get pulled up about it by his media buddies on Off the Ball. Disgusting.

Have spoken to Andy_K_97 a few times after games, as he's a friend of a friend, but doubt he knows I post on here. Spoken briefly to Squirrelhumper, and was in the same year at school as CLANCY2KTID. Seen QLP plenty of times, rockin' his ancient Killie top. 

I think I've had a pint with Virtual Insanity before, as if it's the guy I'm thinking of we have a mutual pal who also supports Thistle and is now living in Russia. A good chap, in my recollection. 

Mozza, Donnie, Twinkle, Arabian Knight (looooeeee), Eoin, GorgieRoad, Peel/DigOutYourSoul I think.

Few games of football at the DISC. Was wee bit weird to start with turning up to play with a bunch of usernames but we're all sound enough.

ArabianKnight... Funniest boy ever playing football.

Eta: kehn quite a few Arbroath boys too.

Feck aff you.

Met the ones listed above and I'm sure I know a couple of the Dundee posters but they have never revealed to me if its actually them.

A few Dundee, Clyde and Thistle boys. Met a few folk at the P&B Quiz nights. I also met TONTROOPER once in a pub in Partick :o

KDM before a Hearts vs Thistle game last season too.

Aye that was weird, don't even think we mentioned P&B and you picked up on it on the thread after.

Sorted Fraser Fyvie out with a ticket for Hearts away cause I'm a good c**t.

SteveThePirate is one of my best mates.

Converse with LiKKKtie1888 on Twitter now and then.

That's about it really.

Archived