signings

totalfootball111

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone with time and knowledge not just flag up last seasons signings post.....save the masses a wee bit time picking holes in ww players/management/committee/new signings/financial standing......another season fighting to stay out the bottom 2 beckoning

That am not sure about. "This is daz" 😂😂.if only I was 28 again mantis🖒. Good luck to ww for the season coming and to darren what ever he does.

Aye thanks very much for much popping in it's been great hearing from you and all the best to you as well :lol:

Not sure how long James Baty will stay at Dalbeattie Star. Strong rumour that he is off to Australia, in the New Year.

He is not going to Australia until middle of next year now,doing his coaching badges first

Dallbeattie have signed Batty fae Q. P. Ian Anderson fae Gretna, Vinny Parker &, Dunga fae threave. Plus degnan fae saints. A few have been shown the door. Young lulu Dunn went bk to wigtown in the soil. Most of the best players have all signed up 4 this season. I think they r well capable of a top 4 finish. Also have a couple of youngsters that could be decent. Having a much stronger squad ń bench will make a big difference is 

6 hours ago, Match of the Day said:

Dallbeattie have signed Batty fae Q. P. Ian Anderson fae Gretna, Vinny Parker &, Dunga fae threave. Plus degnan fae saints. A few have been shown the door. Young lulu Dunn went bk to wigtown in the soil. Most of the best players have all signed up 4 this season. I think they r well capable of a top 4 finish. Also have a couple of youngsters that could be decent. Having a much stronger squad ń bench will make a big difference is 

Some decent signings there. 

Who from last seasons top 4 gonnae drop oot then  ? 

EK were distracted last season and finished 5th.

I'd hope my team could go on a wee run.

Gretna, BSC, Borders teams ? everyone gonnae fancy their chances. 

Shire will be up there challenging taking City's place.

It's a harder league than you think to break into the top 4. 

On 12/07/2016 at 02:44, Match of the Day said:

no chance of a top 4 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived