signings

totalfootball111

Scott Gormley a proven goal scorer

Scott Moffat if over his injury nightmares could be useful

Frankie Arthur a very experienced player and did well at  the end of season

Michael Osbourne one of Binghams pals from Preston not sure another centre mid was required but time will tell

Aaron Moffat & Connor Brydon hopefully the young lads do well a defender and forward but as said a big step up from u20s and as we saw with the lads who came up last season its a hard graft as none were kept

That with the Players that resigned should form a decent team

ps

What did happen with Flynn and Mckinlay ?

:thumsup2

Sad to hear Darren has had to leave makes you wonder though ?

Michael Osbourne one of Binghams pals from Preston not sure another centre mid was required but time will tell

but good luck to Darren always gave his all for the team

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sad to hear Darren has had to leave makes you wonder though ?

but good luck to Darren always gave his all for the team

What is there to wonder ?

As Rab says players come and go all the time at all clubs.

That's twice you've told us aboot Bingham s pal now :D

Next you'll be telling us gk coach/gk gilby is his pal as well :P

But good luck to Darren 151 appearances a players player of year at one point,maybe a fresh challenge is what the lad needed.

What is there to wonder ? As Rab says players come and go all the time at all clubs. That's twice you've told us aboot Bingham s pal now :D Next you'll be telling us gk coach/gk gilby is his pal as well :P But good luck to Darren 151 appearances a players player of year at one point,maybe a fresh challenge is what the lad needed.

LOL nice 1 and he is :lol:

but as you say aw the best to Darren and bring on the fixtures

Both have been offered 2 year deals with the likelihood of a loan move to help them get more experience.

Both James and Daniel have now decided that going out on loan was not for them and have decided to move on.

Darren had "issues" which made him want to move on according to the club website.

spoke to a close friend of darren s today and the reason darren had issues with the club was that the the club has fined him £150 for the season for bookings, but the committee hadn't fined anyone else,and we all know that theres more than darren picking up bookings,  did he get booked every game lol.. :lol: and why hasn't any other player been fined? just shows how ww treat there loyal players. all the best darren

Both James and Daniel have now decided that going out on loan was not for them and have decided to move on.

Darren had "issues" which made him want to move on according to the club website.

Thanks Newky ðŸ‘

spoke to a close friend of darren s today and the reason darren had issues with the club was that the the club has fined him £150 for the season for bookings, but the committee hadn't fined anyone else,and we all know that theres more than darren picking up bookings,  did he get booked every game lol.. :lol: and why hasn't any other player been fined? just shows how ww treat there loyal players. all the best darren

Aye ok 1st post and shit stirring al take yer word on that :D

only saying what i was told keyboard gangster.am sure it will come out if true.

You spoke to a close friend of Daz so you telling us makes it 3rd hand :lol:

Spoke to a couple of committee tonight (note, actual committee not 'close friends'), Daz was not the only player fined. Goalie got a red but wasn't fined, you have to fine players for silly bookings like dissent, not honest mistakes.

Also 13 yellow and 2 reds tells its own story, Daz even got one for threatening a player. Players complain about injustice all the time. 2 sides to every story.

Club gets fined for disciplinary record, players have to be disciplined.

but to fine a player 150??? what did the others get fined? cmon thats over the top. now lets not even go down the road of the committee at whitehill. :thumbsdown:thumbsdown

fined 150..just shows you that there's decent money kicking about for lads that would be playing football anyway

yes i did hear he has a family now. if that was a problem why sign him. even as a squad player. still better than some of the new signings in my opinion

So we've gone from big bad Whitehill to Darren the family man now. :o

I had heard similar to what white Pele posted.

If that close friend of you knows Darren at all I don't think he'd settle being a squad player and would maybes want away anyway.

The manager publicly said from the start he wanted committed players.

As I've said before best of luck to Darren who always gave it 100 % every time he wore the Jersey.

One last thing is there such a thing as hibsedit these days anyway :P

yes i did hear he has a family now. if that was a problem why sign him. even as a squad player. still better than some of the new signings in my opinion 

All entitled to an opinion and I would tend to agree but

Whether the story is true  or nor whether its the training or not  whether he should have been asked to re sign or not Darren was obviously not really wanted by the new regime who knows others may follow

this is not a full time team getting paid a wad of money remember !

A player of Darrens ability will have no problem getting a team

Lets move on and try to look forward to the new season

All entitled to an opinion and I would tend to agree but

Whether the story is true or nor whether its the training or not whether he should have been asked to re sign or not Darren was obviously not really wanted by the new regime who knows others may follow

this is not a full time team getting paid a wad of money remember !

A player of Darrens ability will have no problem getting a team

Lets move on and try to look forward to the new season

Darren was wanted by the new regime.

It was Darren s own decision to leave the club.

As you state let's move on...

Archived