Fauldhouse United 2016/17 Season

Derek Sharp

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, A.M said:

If  Fauldhouse keep showing the commitment I saw today they have every chance of moving upwards in the table ...good luck

Aye they're a good bunch a loyal guys mate and can make an atmosphere better than Russ Abbot,would like tae see them survive,I'm in my scratcher floored wae a virus last 2 days,toilet pan job,like a flock a sparras coming oot a tree,lol

1 minute ago, wingnut said:

Aye they're a good bunch a loyal guys mate and can make an atmosphere better than Russ Abbot,would like tae see them survive,I'm in my scratcher floored wae a virus last 2 days,toilet pan job,like a flock a sparras coming oot a tree,lol

Noticed your absence today, I had to miss a game of golf yesterday to do the park ...lol

7 minutes ago, jackjarviscraiglang said:

Cheers A.M, you are obviously a neutral with no bias towards Fauldhouse. Your comments are appreciated, in JC we now trust and we won't give up on the Superleague without a massive effort. We have made many friends in the last 3 years and we don't want to lose them. As Big Marv once said 'Keep Believing',

Unless you play Talbot I'm neutral ..lol, genuinely thought you did well today, nos 7 and 11 looked lively but all your team worked hard

Saturday 4th March 2017

Fixture: Superleague Match

Lochee Utd v Fauldhouse Utd

Kick Off 2:30pm.

Team & Supporters bus leaving Park View at 11.45am - Howff will be open from 11am.

Names for the bus to Colin Cunningham 07887 902667

Bus will depart Lochee at 5.30pm

Saturday 4th March 2017
Fixture: Superleague Match
Lochee Utd v Fauldhouse Utd
Kick Off 2:30pm.
Team & Supporters bus leaving Park View at 11.45am - Howff will be open from 11am.
Names for the bus to Colin Cunningham 07887 902667
Bus will depart Lochee at 5.30pm

Game off due to a waterlogged pitch

Guest brycey
3 hours ago, parkieboy said:

Well done 2 fauldhouse amateurs who are into the final of the Anderson cup well done coco and the rest of the boys

spot oan brother chuffed fir coco n evrybuddy connectit wae the afc n great tae c the buckie lads there today njoyin a cracker o a game

One of the worse tackles I've seen in a long time. No intention of going for the ball!!!

Have to agree, total cowardly p***k, then to say he didn't mean to hurt the player, well what did the cowardly p***k mean to do? He's normally a mouthpiece on P&B, wonder if he'll try to justify yesterday's action?

Archived