• Arrives @ Showcase Coatbridge 11.30am
  • Depart Showcase Coatbridge @ 11.40am
  • Arrive Maryhill @ 12.15pm

Names to Colin Cunningham 07887 902667 or Derek Sharp 07917 710068

Seats limited - £10 per person

Howff open for breakfast 9.45am :thumsup2

28th Jan.jpg

Get yourself into Harveys for a pint!!

Musselburgh's match at KRR has been called off today. However, all the best to The Hoose in the replay at Maryhill if game is on! Hope you get a good result and do yourselves and the East Region proud today. Make that a double, with a victory to Bonnyrigg at Kilsyth!

Mon the Hoose!

Nothing pisses me off more than bad attitude non triers. If you are not good enough that's not your fault...as long as you give 100% then no one should question you. Bad apples need chucked out the cart if possible but it's difficult if you don't have replacements. If anyone can dig you out of it then Davie can. You need big hearts and with that anything is possible. JC- spoke to a big Ian Currie the other week and he was asking after you.. all the best to my old love, The Hoose. [emoji173][emoji460][emoji106]

Nothing pisses me off more than bad attitude non triers. If you are not good enough that's not your fault...as long as you give 100% then no one should question you. Bad apples need chucked out the cart if possible but it's difficult if you don't have replacements. If anyone can dig you out of it then Davie can. You need big hearts and with that anything is possible. JC- spoke to a big Ian Currie the other week and he was asking after you.. all the best to my old love, The Hoose. [emoji173][emoji460][emoji106]

Cheers mate and I agree a million percent with everything you have said

Blackburn could have had more I agree. The number 15 for Fauldhouse was by far your best player, Jack maybe? I was really impressed with him. Fauldhouse broke a few times and looked dangerous but overplayed instead of looking for a pass. I'm not familiar with the Fauldhouse players so I'm unsure if any of those playing last night were trialists but it wasn't a great performance.

Archived