Troon F.C. 2016/17

Troon Portland

Few thoughts on troon today.

Firstly i thought they did put in a good amount of effort deserved to be in front but as the game wore on you could tell things just weren't going to happen for them. Two big lads at the back seem to struggle more as the game goes on both very good on the ball and with dead balls but in this league you will always struggle if your fitness is not quite there especially against quick pacey team like ours. Boy Ure no2 sending off was silly elbowed our boy probably more out frustration as our striker just wouldn't stand still for longer than 2seconds.Strker who was on fire seemed to lack that bit of sharpness and confidence that he had last season but most strikers go through that at some point !

Troon obviously have some good players but for whatever reason its just not happened for them some experienced heads may leave but that's not a bad thing and will let the club rebuild. We know what that is like after relegation from this league and looking at the remaining fixtures it does seem near certain they are down which is most unexpected as i'm sure many will have had them in our position at the start of the season and us in there position ! that's why we love junior football its unpredictable in the main most clubs including my own have highs and lows just got to dust yourself down when the lows come and go again .

If they perform a miracle and stay up please ignore most of that second paragraphy :lol:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Few thoughts on troon today.

Firstly i thought they did put in a good amount of effort deserved to be in front but as the game wore on you could tell things just weren't going to happen for them. Two big lads at the back seem to struggle more as the game goes on both very good on the ball and with dead balls but in this league you will always struggle if your fitness is not quite there especially against quick pacey team like ours. Boy Ure no2 sending off was silly elbowed our boy probably more out frustration as our striker just wouldn't stand still for longer than 2seconds.Strker who was on fire seemed to lack that bit of sharpness and confidence that he had last season but most strikers go through that at some point !
Troon obviously have some good players but for whatever reason its just not happened for them some experienced heads may leave but that's not a bad thing and will let the club rebuild. We know what that is like after relegation from this league and looking at the remaining fixtures it does seem near certain they are down which is most unexpected as i'm sure many will have had them in our position at the start of the season and us in there position ! that's why we love junior football its unpredictable in the main most clubs including my own have highs and lows just got to dust yourself down when the lows come and go again .

If they perform a miracle and stay up please ignore most of that second paragraphy :lol:

Who asked your opinion? Feck off back to your own 4 man RR thread!!!

Last post on your thread was 15th March, maybe he's just trying to keep it going for you guys [emoji106]????
Also people can say what they want on any thread hence its a football forum.

Hope troon can regroup and come back as they are good for the league. Much will be down to whether the financial investment is continued and a solid managerial foundation is established.

The Pollok troll surfaces. Every post you have made is Rob Roy related how odd.
You seem angry i wonder why. [emoji4]

So me passing comment fair comment nothing out of order or aggressive on a thread of a team we played yesterday on a football forum is not acceptable to you that's a good one [emoji23].

4 man thread? Over 2000 posts on it so must be a heck of a busy 4 men [emoji23].
What can you do but laugh at this sort of pish.

Nice to see the white cafu liking that post guy seems to have taken a dislike to rob roy as well.

My final word on Troon good luck to them hope they win last three games!

So me passing comment fair comment nothing out of order or aggressive on a thread of a team we played yesterday on a football forum is not acceptable to you that's a good one [emoji23].

4 man thread? Over 2000 posts on it so must be a heck of a busy 4 men [emoji23].

Nice to see the white cafu liking that post guy seems to have taken a dislike to rob roy as well.

Not angry at all Knob Roy Guy! Don't see the point in you randomly posting on the Troon thread after you've won, I'm sure you wouldn't have if you lost [emoji848] And I'm sure the Troon boys couldn't give a toss for your thoughts. As for your own thread, you've that many aliases you've probably forgot who to login as ya fud!!!!

A dislike of Rob Roy absolutely NOT a dislike of you absolutely YES[emoji38]

IMG_1492981706.458458.jpg

Posted on the Talbot website that we host them on Wednesday 3rd & they travel to Rob Roy on Saturday 6th. But no sign on the SJFA Fixtures page or any of the admin sites.

Begs the question - how do Talbot know the fixtures when nobody else does?

9 minutes ago, Troon Portland said:

IMG_1492981706.458458.jpg

Posted on the Talbot website that we host them on Wednesday 3rd & they travel to Rob Roy on Saturday 6th. But no sign on the SJFA Fixtures page or any of the admin sites.

Begs the question - how do Talbot know the fixtures when nobody else does?

Colin Chisholm on the SJFA Committee no doubt

Archived