kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Euzi said:

Drop Davidson after scoring a hat trick last week? 

I know what you mean. Difficult one for the manager. Good problem to have, because Davidson's been in decent form too!! 

But after the impact Diack made when he came on against Cumbernauld, it could potentially be some partnership??

Impact he made!! Ffs aye he looked good but the guy he replace scored 3 what an impact in the game that made!! Think if a scored a hat trick after 50 minster and subbed on 70 to be dropped the next week I'd be more than just a little bit Miffed! I'm sure we'll see more of Diack soon but would think he'll be cooling his heels for another match yet. 

6 minutes ago, kilsythblue said:

Impact he made!! Ffs aye he looked good but the guy he replace scored 3 what an impact in the game that made!! Think if a scored a hat trick after 50 minster and subbed on 70 to be dropped the next week I'd be more than just a little bit Miffed! I'm sure we'll see more of Diack soon but would think he'll be cooling his heels for another match yet. 

Definately and agree with you!! Exciting times ahead for us all at Kilsyth tho!!! 

Another 3 points today. 3-0 against a decent Blantyre Vics. 2 great goals from Frannie Kelly and another cracker from Nicky Prentice. Blantyre had their fair share of chances but squandered them. 

43 minutes ago, Euzi said:

Another 3 points today. 3-0 against a decent Blantyre Vics. 2 great goals from Frannie Kelly and another cracker from Nicky Prentice. Blantyre had their fair share of chances but squandered them. 

agree with that euzi,thought vics were hardworking an a decent young side but once we got our noses in front ,only one winner,only thing concerning me was two kelly's an div picking up injurious,hopefully nothing to serious 

7 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

agree with that euzi,thought vics were hardworking an a decent young side but once we got our noses in front ,only one winner,only thing concerning me was two kelly's an div picking up injurious,hopefully nothing to serious 

Gary Kelly might need a stitch to a cut. Not sure on the other 2.

I thought every single player was outstanding today. They worked their arses off for the full 90mins. Scored 4 excellent goals and made a normally decent Clydebank team look decidely average. 

Great end to 2016. Let's hope we can keep the momentum going in the New Year.

Two home league games on the trot in the new year, Maryhill on the 7th and Shotts on the 14th. Both teams we had good wins over in the first half of the season. Hopefully we will also get a game on the 21st, Scottish cup 4th round day but with Bonnyrigg playing Hibs that day it will be an available date. Or would we better with a rest day?

Archived