kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Euzi said:

Bit of a weird request, can I ask why you want their previous clubs?

Because I do the programme profiles for the Lok prog and I keep records of player movements for a rainy day across the west region. Sometimes opposition are really helpful - big shout to Port and Cambuslang last year for what they submitted to us, other times I do it myself. They are the only players I don't have that info for in your squad (I think), Paul Smith apart as well actually.

Paul Smith isnt a signed player. Munro and McGlinchie have no previous Junior experience. Munro came from Bargeddie BC & McGlinchie from Albion Rovers FC BC.

Flanagan's last registered club is listed as Vale of Leithen 

25 minutes ago, Euzi said:

Paul Smith isnt a signed player. Munro and McGlinchie have no previous Junior experience. Munro came from Bargeddie BC & McGlinchie from Albion Rovers FC BC.

Flanagan's last registered club is listed as Vale of Leithen 

cheers  - much appreciated. So Alan Flanagan's the old head that's played for most of West Lothian?

56 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

cheers  - much appreciated. So Alan Flanagan's the old head that's played for most of West Lothian?

He's had a few teams, yes. Playing well for us so far.

27 minutes ago, Euzi said:

He's had a few teams, yes. Playing well for us so far.

I'm not much younger myself and play 5s regularly with folk older - if you're physically able and still have it, why not? Robbie Winters played for us in the cup final last season at 41!

Thanks again for the info, it's good to fill gaps.

Thank you to the Kilsyth committee who made the effort to supply balls etc for our warm-up on Saturday after a pre-match mix-up meant we didn't have any.

Also, the pitch at Duncansfield was looking in great condition, well done to the groundstaff.

1 minute ago, Euzi said:

It'll be a hard game. They are sitting 2nd in their league.

Yeah, defo will be!! Was looking at the same thing actually. However, still happy we avoided the so called "big guns" at this stage of the competition though!! 

17 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

I'm sure they went to Cambuslang and won 2-1 in the last round, so reckon I'tl be a tricky tie, always good to be at home mind, mibby the Cambuslang lads can give us the lowdown on them?

Cambuslang made 6 changes against Lochgelly, bringing in all our fringe players & produced our worst performance of the season. We also played most of the second half with 10 men but fair play to Lochgelly who were up for it from the start & were the best team on the day , although we had  opportunities towards the end of the game to force a replay but it wasn't to be. 

Kilsyth will be too strong for them in my opinion. 

Archived