Scottish Championship Winners/Playoffs/Relegated 16/17

Winners, playoffs, relegated.  

369 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Deeboy said:

I'll have £20 on 'someone else' to be relegated. 

We should start the season with a points deduction of at least 25 points on account of that monstrosity of a home kit. 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:00 PM, callum-ayr said:

Lost a lot of good players and a good manager.  Few injuries already in pre season.  Our opener will be interesting to see how far apart the 2 teams are.

P.s, you know we finished 2nd, but I understand your need to troll.

About 80 miles?

Dont think the opener will tell us much.

We played Ayr early doors last time they were in this league, and they absolutely battered us and won 2-1 (Chick Young even touted them for promotion after that game) it ended up okay for us.

8 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Dont think the opener will tell us much.

We played Ayr early doors last time they were in this league, and they absolutely battered us and won 2-1 (Chick Young even touted them for promotion after that game) it ended up okay for us.

Even then we were down to ten men due to Ross Callachan getting sent off. If we're anywhere near the bottom by the end of the second quarter at least, I'd be sorely disappointed given the squad we have compared to some of the other teams. 

On 6/24/2016 at 10:59 PM, the squirrel said:

L

I think many on here are being a tad hard on the rovers. Firstly, Gary lock was highly regarded by most Hearts fans who firmly believe he was very hard done  by. 

Yes our squad is weak at the moment we need 4 or 5 more players, 1 defender and 2 strikers plus 1 or maybe 2 wingers and then we will be fine. Our signing, due to be announced tomorrow should settle at least one of those spots. But we have 3 trialists who should feature tomorrow before a decision is made. Having watched the PT game mid week we look pretty good overall and over the piece were the better side. So dont write the rovers off by any means. We will be their or their abouts come the seasons end.

As for the favourites. The only team i can see winning the championship this season are falkirk. The rest will be here again next season.

16 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Some nice delusions there.

Maybe but true pal. One good signing yesterday and 2 or more next week which just might make you all look up and take note. As i have said already dont write us off yet.

No, the onus is on you to provide evidence for your laughable views - not on the rest of the forum to trawl through Hearts forums to determine what the f**k you're talking about. So we'll safely assume that you're talking pish then. 

Erm no - you made the claim that "Locke was highly regarded by most Hearts fans" and it is up to you to back it up. And it's safe to say that the more you squirm and try and weasel your way out of doing so, the firmer people become in their conviction that you're talking utter shite. 

Better luck next time. 

Archived