Scottish Championship Winners/Playoffs/Relegated 16/17

Winners, playoffs, relegated.  

369 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 20/06/2016 at 14:17, D.A.F.C said:

You're right, our fans are getting very confident. I don't see what this is based on. Our defence will be very young and unproven and we are already a winger down and overall our squad is weaker than last season.

Still a few weeks yet but I would only be confident of beating or challenging three sides. Ayr, Dumbarton and Morton. 

We need a right back and two strikers plus another two ideally like McAusland and a winger.

Despite being laughed at I don't see much of that being wrong.

BRE and Williamson caused all sorts of bother and were replaced by Morris and a makeshift fullback. We brought in two strikers and a winger in Clark, Farid and McMullan. Only then did we go on a run.

But laugh away, if it makes you feel good.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/06/2016 at 14:23, Have some faith in Magic said:

Hibs

United

St Mirren

Falkirk

Dunfermline

Rovers

QoS

Ayr

Dumbarton

Morton.

Think Hibs will win comfortably unless United pull of 6 or 7 right good signings.

The order of the bottom 3 would be interchangeable.

An absolutely honking prediction. Accurately guessed my own teams position but did anyone else manage to get a team wrong by 6 places or more? 

On 20 June 2016 at 11:48, Hibeesbounce75 said:

1st  Hibs

2nd Falkirk

3rd Dundee United

4th St.Mirren

5th Dunfermline

6th QOTS

7th Morton

8th Raith

9th Ayr

10th Dumbarton

Got hibs, Falkirk, Dundee Utd, Dunfermline and queens right. One out on Raith and Ayr. Got Dumbarton and st.mirren completely wrong.

38 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

An absolutely honking prediction. Accurately guessed my own teams position but did anyone else manage to get a team wrong by 6 places or more? 

St Mirren just missed out on my 2nd place predicted finish. 

Ayr finishing bottom was spot on though.

On 5/11/2017 at 18:04, D.A.F.C said:

Despite being laughed at I don't see much of that being wrong.

BRE and Williamson caused all sorts of bother and were replaced by Morris and a makeshift fullback. We brought in two strikers and a winger in Clark, Farid and McMullan. Only then did we go on a run.

But laugh away, if it makes you feel good.

D2TLvt6.jpg

Our squad was not weaker than last season at any point you absolute lunatic.

BRE was fine aside from one game and didn't play through injury/better players being available, he played 6 games this season, he did not lose his place to a player who arrived in January.

Williamson played well but didn't fit the style of football that AJ realised we needed to play.

Cardle massively under performed which was hugely dissapointing, nobody could have predicted Reilly being as shite as he was (the partnership of him and Moffat you were utterly ecstatic with btw), Farid was ineffectual and Clark was brought in largely because Reilly was so honkingly shit/we missed out on Faiss. 

You were rightly ridiculed, stop spouting shite and people will stop ridiculing you for spouting shite.

Archived