Central District 1st Div ... 2016/17

tambothejambo

Spud, Appealing a decision isn't wrong. Appealing this decision is trying to punish a club who haven't done anything wrong and is poor form. There is an difference between appealing the non football decision regarding potentially closing your club and a decision about an individual game. You are not comparing Tatties with Tatties. Neither is this an appeal like Thorniewood who appealed against someone playing under a false name which we all know is one club cheating at worst or doing something wrong at best and was always going to be upheld. What this appeal is doing is exactly what I said... trying to deny a club who have done nothing wrong a fair chance to finish the 90 mins. Very unsporting by Bellshill and the fact that your club, via the official mouthpiece of your secretary, have confirmed that that is what they want to do justifies the "Disgrace" comment.
As you said, this situation had been debated to death on here and everyone accepted you were better but bitter and would probably have won the game, we did nothing wrong though. The Ref called this. The banger comment was meant for your good self Spud. I will retract that from your no doubt hard working secretary as being compared to you is probably a worse insult. [emoji106] And my comments are not the club's, they are my own.. They just happen to be balanced, fair, unbiased and sensible (as I am sure you will agree [emoji12])
All the best today everyone, have fun.
MTC!

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spud, Appealing a decision isn't wrong. Appealing this decision is trying to punish a club who haven't done anything wrong and is poor form. There is an difference between appealing the non football decision regarding potentially closing your club and a decision about an individual game. You are not comparing Tatties with Tatties. Neither is this an appeal like Thorniewood who appealed against someone playing under a false name which we all know is one club cheating at worst or doing something wrong at best and was always going to be upheld. What this appeal is doing is exactly what I said... trying to deny a club who have done nothing wrong a fair chance to finish the 90 mins. Very unsporting by Bellshill and the fact that your club, via the official mouthpiece of your secretary, have confirmed that that is what they want to do justifies the "Disgrace" comment.
As you said, this situation had been debated to death on here and everyone accepted you were better but bitter and would probably have won the game, we did nothing wrong though. The Ref called this. The banger comment was meant for your good self Spud. I will retract that from your no doubt hard working secretary as being compared to you is probably a worse insult. [emoji106] And my comments are not the club's, they are my own.. They just happen to be balanced, fair, unbiased and sensible (as I am sure you will agree [emoji12])
All the best today everyone, have fun.
MTC!

So what exactly has our club done wrong in regards to the abandoned match? We did nothing wrong that day and by appealing the decision have done absolutely nothing wrong. If you have the right to appeal then you can't be chastised for doing so. As I said exactly what your club done when they didn't agree with the 'draconian' decision made towards it. So your calling me a banger in regards to you replying to post made by our secretary? I didn't see that one coming. Not a bad assumption of me considering all you've done is read my posts on forum regarding a decision made against our club and the reasons why I disagreed. I certainly didn't expect you to agree with them. I believe it was you that stated to me that I shouldn't dare slag you off. Seems to be acceptable for you to do the same? Pot calling kettle and all that.

I read somewhere on here that there was some sort of new FIFA guideline for this. I think it said the game should be restated at the point it was abandoned, in this case the 80 something minute. Ignore our clubs, but I can understand the argument that this should happen, as a smaller team could have got into one off position and they are hard done to by the game having to start from scratch. After all Bellshill did nothing wrong either... but... the game wasn't finished so the result can't stand as is. Despite the practicalities of doing this, it does appear fairer to all concerned. Perhaps that is something that the SJFA should adopt into their rules??

The banger comment refers to your previous rap sheet on this subject and was made before you replied to The Secretary comment. You are still banging on about it. You did it after the game with your conspiracy theories, you did it after the decision and I think you will be banger-ing on ad nauseam.
Bang Bang Bang Banger...

• 2 weeks later...

Braved the cold today to watch this game, Good hard fought win for bellshill, with the game going to and fro, greenock maybe unfortunate to go down to ten men just as bellshill were getting a grip on the game, greenock battled well but another red in stoppage time summed up greenocks day, bellshill's determination pulled them through for all three points, great hospitality and people doing a great job

• 2 weeks later...
Is St Roch's vs Larkhall this Saturday the biggest, most important, most significant game of this season so far in this league??
Looking at the recent Camby Wobble and the table, Larkhall must fancy themselves as potential winners... thoughts?
MTC

Gonnae take this game in should be a cracker

Is St Roch's vs Larkhall this Saturday the biggest, most important, most significant game of this season so far in this league??
Looking at the recent Camby Wobble and the table, Larkhall must fancy themselves as potential winners... thoughts?
MTC

I would say 1st v 2nds matches were more significant than 2nd v 3rd.

Larkhall and the roch are hot on the heels of Cambuslang to their credit and wishaw putting a real run together with rossvale before the weekends result looking like they could even enter the race , it's definitely building up to be a fantastic run in.

But this Saturdays game will surely be PP, garngads swamp will never beat the weather this week

MTC

I would say 1st v 2nds matches were more significant than 2nd v 3rd.

Larkhall and the roch are hot on the heels of Cambuslang to their credit and wishaw putting a real run together with rossvale before the weekends result looking like they could even enter the race , it's definitely building up to be a fantastic run in.

But this Saturdays game will surely be PP, garngads swamp will never beat the weather this week

I think the game at Larkhall against the Roch will be the biggest of the season

I thought CLang were nailed on for promotion but in the past few seasons I have watched incredible late season runs to snatch promotion and avoid the drop. A loss for one and a win for the other turns the top of the table on it's head. This is a time for consistency and the teams that can deliver that and have as few bad days as possible will go up. I also think forwards win leagues. You are only as good as your strikers and when the lads up front are on fire then your team pick up the points. It certainly looks like a great finish. If everyone is still in then the Candy have some brilliant pivotal games to come. Larky H&A, Wishae replay away.... huge games.
I hope the game is on... if it is I'll see you all there.
MTC!

Archived