• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Beckanbaur said:

Looking at that table, anyone want to stick some predictions out there

3 relegated - ???
2 promoter - ??
League winner-?

Relegated - Johnstone Burgh, Bellshill Athletic, Vale of Clyde.

Promoted - Cambuslang Rangers, St Roch's.

League winner - Cambuslang Rangers.

4 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

Looking at that table, anyone want to stick some predictions out there

3 relegated - every team from Neilston down is a possibility but VOC, Burgh and Bellshill most likely.
2 promoted - Camby and Larkhall
League winner- Larkhall - all the talk has been about the current top two but Larky are right In the mix

I also think larkhall could come out of the pack especially with the roch twice to play and cambuslang at home.
Massive chance.

I think VOC, Burgh and belshill will go down aswell with belshill possible escaping the drop

2 promoted cambuslang and larkhall

League winner- cambuslang I think as they have demolished some sides and the goals could prove to be the deciding factor

I respect the roch though but they have some weird results at times . Hammered by benburb Rossvale and soundly beaten by wishaw although replay to be played.

Against belshill they could've and should've been 2/3 down before the break.

But then they have massive results such as beating Cambuslang twice and then destroying the gow 6-2

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 09:31, Gonna Wanarurs said:

IMG_1484299712.035946.jpg

Wondering everyone's thoughts on this and what the likely punishment that will and should be handed out to VOC

This is cheating 100%. There's no way committee or manager put the wrong name on the team sheet. You can't even justify it by saying they might have been struggling for numbers - aren't we all? They got of lightly in my eyes. It will happen agin somewhere before the seasons out. More draconian punishments needed i think, essentially relegate teams if they do it so it squeezes any irrational belief that cheating and ringers will not be accepted

I respect the roch though but they have some weird results at times .

I think all I could call and risk a wee bet on is:
Promoted- Cambuslang
Relegated- JBurgh
I doubt that bet would make my £ fortune though.

The Roch have won 10 and lost 3. Of the games we have lost we could have got something against Bens and Forth. At Wishaw I was nearly stripped and on the bench myself we were that short of players and we have got a get out of jail card opportunity to beat them. Only Rossvale pumped us and I thought they were outstanding and we were lucky to score 0.
We have made 3 excellent signings in the last few weeks and are in a great position. A repeat of our first half season form should see us over the line. We have a massive game at home to Larkhall in a few weeks.. what a game that will be.
Bellshill weren't that bad at the weekend but I thought JBurgh were murder and the poorest I have seen this season. God help us when we play them away.. probably pump us!! We have VOC away on Saturday so might hammer another nail in for them. Things will be clearer in a few weeks I suspect.
MTC

Teams in this league are capable of beating each other and that's what makes it a good and exciting league,I think the 2 games against the candy will be a significant factor in who finishes second if the candy and Larkhall keep playing the way they have been

27 minutes ago, larky9 said:

Teams in this league are capable of beating each other and that's what makes it a good and exciting league,I think the 2 games against the candy will be a significant factor in who finishes second if the candy and Larkhall keep playing the way they have been

Has larkhall played cambuslang yet? 

On 24/01/2017 at 00:16, Beckanbaur said:

I respect the roch though but they have some weird results at times . Hammered by benburb Rossvale and soundly beaten by wishaw although replay to be played.

Against belshill they could've and should've been 2/3 down before the break.

But then they have massive results such as beating Cambuslang twice and then destroying the gow 6-2

Can't believe Wishaw have to replay game v St Rochs again I was at the game with seven minutes to go there was a clash of heads with the two St Rochs players after a few minutes the player got back to his feet so why wasn't he taken off the park and game played to an end, can anyone from Wishaw committee tell us if an appeal has been lodged with SJFA ?

It's to be replayed end off the ref abandoned the game so there for a replay it is not St rochs fault or wishaws the blame lies solely with the ref and a was at the game aswell and he was wae out his depth big time I am a fan of St rochs and we deserved he haw totally outplayed in the second half and a man down as well but it's a get out of jail card

49 minutes ago, WHISHYWELL said:

Can't believe Wishaw have to replay game v St Rochs again I was at the game with seven minutes to go there was a clash of heads with the two St Rochs players after a few minutes the player got back to his feet so why wasn't he taken off the park and game played to an end, can anyone from Wishaw committee tell us if an appeal has been lodged with SJFA ?

We can confirm an Appeal was lodged with the S.J.F.A. against the West J.F.A. decision.  

We can confirm an Appeal was lodged with the S.J.F.A. against the West J.F.A. decision.  

For fox hake. An absolute embarrassment of a club if this is a genuine post by the genuine Wishaw Secretary.

Fans banter on here is one thing, a bit of tongue and cheek and mischief making is fine but I really hope this isn't genuine. Have Wishaw drafted in the TATTIE HEEDED SPUD to be appointed their Minister Secretary for Talking Bollox?? The facts here are that you allegedly want 3 points for a game the referee decides to abandon before the end? Not us, not you, the ref. We are not allowed the chance to grab another goal to boost our goal difference and perhaps an equaliser?? Or perhaps lose another goal or two to the benefit of every other team in the league vying for a promotion berth with us. Clarify please... have you asked to be awarded the game 3-1?? If the injury had happened after 50 mins and game was abandoned would you want the result to stand? I wouldn't... even though we were winning at that point. At what point should the result count?? When you get in front?? Ya banger...

Some right rank rotten logic being talked on this subject by bitter folk who are talking out of their 3 points light arseholes. They wants St Roch's punished for a referee's decision and we should not put up with it. Up with it we should not put!

I tell you what, I would love it...love it....if we beat you in the replay.

Anyway, onto VOC tomorrow. Lord above, it's today... Bed!!

MTC!

For fox hake. An absolute embarrassment of a club if this is a genuine post by the genuine Wishaw Secretary.
Fans banter on here is one thing, a bit of tongue and cheek and mischief making is fine but I really hope this isn't genuine. Have Wishaw drafted in the TATTIE HEEDED SPUD to be appointed their Minister Secretary for Talking Bollox?? The facts here are that you allegedly want 3 points for a game the referee decides to abandon before the end? Not us, not you, the ref. We are not allowed the chance to grab another goal to boost our goal difference and perhaps an equaliser?? Or perhaps lose another goal or two to the benefit of every other team in the league vying for a promotion berth with us. Clarify please... have you asked to be awarded the game 3-1?? If the injury had happened after 50 mins and game was abandoned would you want the result to stand? I wouldn't... even though we were winning at that point. At what point should the result count?? When you get in front?? Ya banger...
Some right rank rotten logic being talked on this subject by bitter folk who are talking out of their 3 points light arseholes. They wants St Roch's punished for a referee's decision and we should not put up with it. Up with it we should not put!
I tell you what, I would love it...love it....if we beat you in the replay.
Anyway, onto VOC tomorrow. Lord above, it's today... Bed!!
MTC!

I think the reasons to why the club disagree with the decision has been done to death on here. We certainly aren't an embarrassment of a club for appealing a decision. Quite the opposite. Didn't your club appeal a decision made but the west region committee/SJFA and seek the help of a solicitor advocate? Does that make your club an embarrassment? Clearly you don't agree with the points that we have that's fine but to berate our club about it is wrong. As for calling our secretary a banger I think you are an embarrassment to your club. You have not idea what he has done for our club and the sacrifices he has had to make to keep the club afloat through the extremely difficult times when the club was in the bottom tier. The club would not be here if wasn't for him and others. Also needless to say the countless hours he puts in to make sure the club keeps ticking over. All he stated was the club had appealed the decision and I said I said that was something your club done very recently.

Archived