Central District 1st Div ... 2016/17

tambothejambo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have watched the Candy you'd say the same.
We defo have it in us, but only going to get there with hard work on and off the park.

I think Greenock will be favourites, with Wishaw and Rossvale pushing as well.

Tough league imo...Cambuslangs looked to grown from strength to strength under Paul. Their cup group has shown this.

I take that back about wishaw , watched them win 3-1 tonight but they looked horrendous not a league winning side at all

You are entitled to your opinion but I think the word horrendous is way out. What exactly was horrendous? We certainly weren't at our best but to go away to a team that in your league, beat them 3-1 and reach a semi final isn't all that bad. For me that isn't a team that's horrendous. Can I ask how many times you have watch us play mate?

1 hour ago, spud4 said:

You are entitled to your opinion but I think the word horrendous is way out. What exactly was horrendous? We certainly weren't at our best but to go away to a team that in your league, beat them 3-1 and reach a semi final isn't all that bad. For me that isn't a team that's horrendous. Can I ask how many times you have watch us play mate?

Don't rise to it Spud just do your talking on the pitch, I'm sure you guys will be up there again this season mate. 

Where is the semi final and i'll pop down and watch? 

Don't rise to it Spud just do your talking on the pitch, I'm sure you guys will be up there again this season mate. 

Where is the semi final and i'll pop down and watch? 

Not rising to it mate was just perplexed as to why he came to that conclusion based on last night. I believe it will be next Wednesday night mate at Shettleston with a 1830 ko I believe mate! Will be good to get a catch up with you [emoji106]????

Horrendous was the way the players especially the number 3 spoke to each other no surprise to see him subbed and then go running right into the changing room not watching his teammates graft the last 15 at 2-1 in a QF.
The first half was poor but got yourselfs 2 goals with the two times I actually thought yous played a bit.
Second half gow the better side even though they were poor, and wishaw wasting time at every opportunity rather than pushing on like a good side full of confidence and burying the game.
More than aCouple times last season and won your section this year hence why thought a strong title challenge but 1st time this season last night and don't think yous looked anywhere near last season.
The result of progressing to the SF is brilliant well done ! But the performance was not of a team that I can see going for a league that's all !

Horrendous was the way the players especially the number 3 spoke to each other no surprise to see him subbed and then go running right into the changing room not watching his teammates graft the last 15 at 2-1 in a QF.
The first half was poor but got yourselfs 2 goals with the two times I actually thought yous played a bit.
Second half gow the better side even though they were poor, and wishaw wasting time at every opportunity rather than pushing on like a good side full of confidence and burying the game.
More than aCouple times last season and won your section this year hence why thought a strong title challenge but 1st time this season last night and don't think yous looked anywhere near last season.
The result of progressing to the SF is brilliant well done ! But the performance was not of a team that I can see going for a league that's all !

First and foremost I was the number 3. Secondly, I asked to come off as I wasn't feeling well which is why I ran into the changing room straight away. Also came back out and stood on the touch line for the last 10 mins so I'm afraid to say I did watch my teammates and support them from the side. Thirdly the way I spoke to anyone is not a reason as to us being what u call the team horrendous. If you want to call me horrendous then that's fair enough but certainly not the team. Got to disagree with your assessment of the game but I suppose everyone sees a game differently depending on their perspective. As I said before you are more than entitled to your opinion.

First and foremost I was the number 3. Secondly, I asked to come off as I wasn't feeling well which is why I ran into the changing room straight away. Also came back out and stood on the touch line for the last 10 mins so I'm afraid to say I did watch my teammates and support them from the side. Thirdly the way I spoke to anyone is not a reason as to us being what u call the team horrendous. If you want to call me horrendous then that's fair enough but certainly not the team. Got to disagree with your assessment of the game but I suppose everyone sees a game differently depending on their perspective. As I said before you are more than entitled to your opinion.

Well spud shouting "we need to f*cking settle down" then no less than 20 seconds later next time the ball drops in the box and you go to clear it and Misskick it over your own bar was my favourite moment of the match. So thank you for the good laugh. Other than that I thought if wishaw were up against a tiny bit more quality they would have been in trouble last night and that surprised me as I thought wishaw would have strolled that game last night.

Was the Toilet flushing, Spud?

Good luck in the Semi Final.

Well spud shouting "we need to f*cking settle down" then no less than 20 seconds later next time the ball drops in the box and you go to clear it and Misskick it over your own bar was my favourite moment of the match. So thank you for the good laugh. Other than that I thought if wishaw were up against a tiny bit more quality they would have been in trouble last night and that surprised me as I thought wishaw would have strolled that game last night.

Well I'm glad you had a good laugh mate you do pay to be entertained after all haha. You should come and watch us more often then cause I'm always good for things like that. Always good for an OG or red card too. Just ask big Neily haha. In all seriousness though at no point do we ever feel we should stroll a game and really have no right to either. We are still a work in progress and will hopefully continue to improve over the season and hopefully go one better than last season. Feel free to introduce yourself if make another of our games but I have the feeling you may know me already haha

Was the Toilet flushing, Spud?

Good luck in the Semi Final.

It was indeed Larky unfortunately. Not the best reason to go off haha. I appreciate the good luck wishes mate hopefully get a catch up with you at a game this year sometime.

It was indeed Larky unfortunately. Not the best reason to go off haha. I appreciate the good luck wishes mate hopefully get a catch up with you at a game this year sometime.

I'll come see you in the final. You'd best stick to the side of the pitch closest the Changing Rooms.
Enjoy the season.

Watched Wishaw v Shotts on Saturday and they look a very decent side. Got options all over the park, but particularly up front. Ryan Smillie will score plenty of goals for them and they'll be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

Archived