Central District 1st Div ... 2016/17

tambothejambo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like it's going to be a cracker tomorrow @ James McGrory Park. 
Sunshine on the forecast, an international weekend and two team pushing for the title. 
Should be a bumper crowd to match the size of the game. 

Hopefully a wee win for the Larky boys

This is like the day you went on holidays as a kid. I went to bed last night and thought about the game today as I dozed. I thought about winning and smiled and thought for a fleeting second "what if we lose?" I then amazed myself by straight away thinking "well, better make sure we win then".... as if I was playing and could influence it. Well the truth is you can influence things. You can keep the lads going and encourage and support. The CandyFans do that in abundance and it has shown in the performances and the results. What a cracking day ahead, what a match up, I can't wait to play Larky and although it's a home game I have my travelling outfit laid out on my bed. I have pre match holiday butterflies and can't wait to get in the car and head for the StRochSeaSide. Dad.... are we nearly there yet???
MTC!

This is like the day you went on holidays as a kid. I went to bed last night and thought about the game today as I dozed. I thought about winning and smiled and thought for a fleeting second "what if we lose?" I then amazed myself by straight away thinking "well, better make sure we win then".... as if I was playing and could influence it. Well the truth is you can influence things. You can keep the lads going and encourage and support. The CandyFans do that in abundance and it has shown in the performances and the results. What a cracking day ahead, what a match up, I can't wait to play Larky and although it's a home game I have my travelling outfit laid out on my bed. I have pre match holiday butterflies and can't wait to get in the car and head for the StRochSeaSide. Dad.... are we nearly there yet???
MTC!

Couldn't make the game today due to work commitments,was it a good game

Crowd today was officially 578 but was told they couldn't record them all and some threw their £5 in the pot as they walked in.  So over 600 and there were loads of kids who get in free. This was a better event than game and both teams missed chances to win it. Pitch is murderously bumpy and caused bother although both teams tried to play. 10 police and an ambulance In attendance today as well as we rocked up at 115pm!!! No crowd issues at all and police were  good natured. Plenty to write about tomorrow. MTC!

IMG_7841.JPG

IMG_7842.JPG

IMG_7843.JPG

IMG_7844.JPG

IMG_7847.JPG

Wishaw having a howler today after such a "fantastic performance" last week, officially out the running

Haha a howler?? Getting beat 1-0 off a team who sit 4th can you explain that one Geo or you still choking on the sour grapes from last week??

Archived