Central District 1st Div ... 2016/17

tambothejambo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forth looked down and out at one point this season for sure , congratulations ! Now neilston on Saturday for cambuslang is a game i cannot wait for, neilston are a decent side in this league and have been a tough nut for a lot of teams to crack , cambuslang have it all to do on Saturday will the pressure be too much ?

Forth looked down and out at one point this season for sure , congratulations ! Now neilston on Saturday for cambuslang is a game i cannot wait for, neilston are a decent side in this league and have been a tough nut for a lot of teams to crack , cambuslang have it all to do on Saturday will the pressure be too much ?

One thing about camby is they'll battle to the end would be hopeful you's could win that one ...... but you never know

Not the season we had hoped for at the Forth but after losing first 5 league games it's been a brilliant turn round. Well done to all the players, management and committee for keeping us in the league.

Congrats on staying up this is a hard league

On 18/05/2017 at 03:04, Beckanbaur said:

It'll certainly be an ideal surface for a good match on Saturday.  It looked like the first friendly of the pre-season at Brig O'Lea last night!  Immaculate.

Big few days involving neilston ... Involved in who takes the big one on sat with decent crowd expected( hope weather wise stays decent)

then on mon nite involved in game that decides who goes down with us going to gow  for "That" replayed fixture which could be interesting

Good luck to Cambuslang Rangers tomorrow on getting three points and winning the league.

Silence from the ABC brigade i see.

Then again they ain't called Saint Cambuslang so the bigots aren't interested.

Good luck to Cambuslang Rangers tomorrow on getting three points and winning the league.

I see you are still cut up about getting horsed last weekend. Never mind you'd have a big game in Greenock to look forward to. See if all the bigots turn up for this game.

2 hours ago, Glenconner said:

It's sad that you need to post on 2 different posts just to get a reply.

Remind me who's getting promoted again?

2 hours ago, Glenconner said:

As you seem to be the only person on here who's interested in keeping this sectarian pish alive,it's safe to assume that at least one bigot is interested in the game.

Now why don't you take your malevolence elsewhere and leave this forum to the punters who want to discuss fitba rather than religion.  ;)

A few of you guys will be climbing out of this forum and into the Superleague chat. I can't say I am not jealous. There is still a piece of me hoping Neilston can score a goal every 3 mins and we go up...... one can but dream.
Congratulations to the fans of the promoted teams, I know what it has felt like in the promotion race, enjoy the good times because we all know there are some shite ones too. Good luck as the championship is decided. I doubt Camby will stumble but who the hell knows on this crazy mental and hugely enjoyable league. All the best of luck for tomorrow to you all.
MTC! [emoji172][emoji460]️[emoji106]

Archived