Central District 1st Div ... 2016/17

tambothejambo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely outstanding performance not just a great result, not at one point the full match did the 3 points look in doubt . Work rate on that pitch in this heat was completely rewarded with 4 vital goals and for once the man in the middle had a good day. Not that rossvale managaer will agree

Your talking the sat  20th b4 camby prob come to us  ... 2 weeks without a game for them unless they decide to give them a mid week game at us 

Do neilston have a game next week? It's crazy not having camby playing neilston when larkhall are playing st rochs.. saying that a st rochs win n camby can send the kids to neilston

Just now, king Henrik7 said:

Do neilston have a game next week? It's crazy not having camby playing neilston when larkhall are playing st rochs.. saying that a st rochs win n camby can send the kids to neilston

We are away to burgh on sat which is silly as its local and could play them midweek even this wed could play them but out of our hands  ... Also prelongs our season to as idol this week with 6 games to play madness

5 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

It's looking like the roch will need to go to larkhall n take the 3 points. Had a feeling camby would destroy rossvale on the plastic pitch.

I'm sure the Candy are 1 goal better on goal difference, so a draw next week would keep them in it. We'd then need a win v Greenock at home to go up. So really, it's Larkhall who need the win.

Larkhall play Roch next Sat. We've no game. If either of them win we are promoted and need to win last game to be champions.
If they draw we would only need a point to be champs

What would you want the result to be next sat with larkhall n st rochs? Cambuslang are in a superb position

I really hope there's a big crowd next week.A massive game and it would be great if Larkhall Thistle got a payday to go with it. Hopefully the weather is good and the crowd come out.

The crowd will certainly be out for this game as it is a must win for Larkhall which they are most capable of winning

1 hour ago, larky9 said:

The crowd will certainly be out for this game as it is a must win for Larkhall which they are most capable of winning

Phoned a non football mate who lives in Ferniegair, says he "i'll go to Hamilton Accies ground and get the tickets". Anyway it's another £5 next week for a Junior team.

What a season it has been and I really will feel sorrow for whichever of the 3 clubs miss out and whoever finishes second as I'm sure all 3 feel as they deserve the title !

At the start of the season Larkhall were 16/1 to win the league so no one expected them to win it so to get this far was a great achievement and imo I think we will go up

Phoned a non football mate who lives in Ferniegair, says he "i'll go to Hamilton Accies ground and get the tickets". Anyway it's another £5 next week for a Junior team.

Haha well you never know it might be all ticket

A win for either would suit me. A few weeks ago I thought we had blown it. To be in this position with 1 game to go is quite amazing. They two last minute equalisers v Forth and Thorniewood are proving invaluable.

Last minute equaliser v Forth as damaging to us as it's valuable to you. Impressive team and would be worthy champions though.

Archived