St Mirren v Morton SPFL Championship 6/8/16

A brilliant fixture to begin our campaign.

Hopefully we will be top of the league at the end of the Match and stay there.

St Mirren 4 Morton 0

Crowd 5887

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Mirren 4 Morton 0

Crowd 5887

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

Keep on dreaming.

St Mirren 4 Morton 0

Crowd 5887

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

Ye realise whit's gonnae happen since you posted that? Oh dear.... ;)  Karma, man.

Ye realise whit's gonnae happen since you posted that? Oh dear.... ;)  Karma, man.

Fun fact: karma determines what happens in your next life, as dictated by your actions in this one. Guess we'll be waiting a very long time for that win then...  :P

Fun fact: karma determines what happens in your next life, as dictated by your actions in this one. Guess we'll be waiting a very long time for that win then...  :P

Fun fact: that's only one reading of karma, as relating to rebirth especially within Buddhism (as opposed to 'Buddism', obviously). The more common use, as found in Hinduism, for example, is simply that your future fortunes are dictated by past deeds.

Insert hilarious joke about ending up being a Morton/St Mirren fan here ---> <---

Fun fact: that's only one reading of karma, as relating to rebirth especially within Buddhism (as opposed to 'Buddism', obviously). The more common use, as found in Hinduism, for example, is simply that your future fortunes are dictated by past deeds.

Insert hilarious joke about ending up being a Morton/St Mirren fan here ---> <---

A fair point, but I'd argue that - given the Hindu belief in reincarnation - they would also take a post-death view of karma.

You must wear a Morton bonnet...

No! Why?! Saturday would give us the chance of a big crowd and a pumping atmosphere for about the third time ever at the new SMP.

Purely selfish reasons, I'm supposed to be at a wedding on the Saturday. Piss off my family by only going to the wedding in the evening or risk missing our first win against St. Mirren since I was 8, toughie.

Purely selfish reasons, I'm supposed to be at a wedding on the Saturday. Piss off my family by only going to the wedding in the evening or risk missing our first win against St. Mirren since I was 8, toughie.

so you are 64 years old? 😆

Playing this game on the first game of the season probably hands the inferior, spoon-burners another disadvantage over the season. Even with the League Cup fixtures both sides should be lacking in terms of tactical and group understanding; it's an ideal opportunity for Duffy to shitfest his way to victory. 

Even with the League Cup fixtures both sides should be lacking in terms of tactical and group understanding; it's an ideal opportunity for Duffy to shitfest his way to victory. 

While that's true, don't underestimate the extent to which we'll be shitfesting our way through this season.

Archived