Kilwinning Rangers 16/17

Scotlad

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Kilsyth in the play offs then. All the best . When's the game at Abbey Park as I might take it in?

I think the 1st leg will be at Abbey Park,FOTJ. Not 100% sure,but might be mid-week,with the 2nd leg away at Kilsyth,next Saturday.Someone will probably confirm?

41 minutes ago, Markka said:

St Mirren have signed both of them.

Cheers that,s a great move for the boy, saw him down at Ardeer a couple of seasons ago scoring against Largs and was impressed.

1 hour ago, ladeside77 said:

Cheers that,s a great move for the boy, saw him down at Ardeer a couple of seasons ago scoring against Largs and was impressed.

Yeah,big Ross was definitely missed by Buffs,when he left for Albion Rovers,mate! Although,when we first signed him from Ardeer,Buffs supporters thought "This boy couldn't hit a barn door". But Chris Strain had faith & stuck with him.All of a sudden,the lad went on a scoring run,& scored a 'barrow load',in the run-in to last season! As I said previously,I wish Ross all the best in his career at St.Mirren! :thumsup2

P.S. I recon Buffs will probably get a wee 'windfall',as I understand there was a sell-on clause,when he moved to Albion Rovers. ;) :thumsup2

As season 2016/17 comes to an end,we have,in my humble opinion,our two most important matches of this year's campaign coming up next week! The play-offs,to keep our place in the West Super Premier Division,against Kilsyth Rangers. Our good form has returned,in our last few matches,& if we keep playing as we have been,we should be fine! Kilsyth will prove worthy,& difficult opponents......but hopefully Buffs can overcome their challenge,& still be playing in the top league next season! C'MON THE BUFFS!!!! :thumsup2

Fixture man should be shot at dawn I'll fire the deadly shot or get in the Q, this on convention was buffs v kilsyth , then return fixture, and even worse for both clubs why not Saturday, commercially a no brainer? BIG CHANGES REQUIRED IN THE WEST, BIT OF A JOKE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS.

2 minutes ago, djorkiev said:

Fixture man should be shot at dawn I'll fire the deadly shot or get in the Q, this on convention was buffs v kilsyth , then return fixture, and even worse for both clubs why not Saturday, commercially a no brainer? BIG CHANGES REQUIRED IN THE WEST, BIT OF A JOKE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS.

Just found out that buffs have a social event on Saturday, nevertheless, still a change in order of fixture, Kilsyth must be confident playing at home first, since they agreed to this,  Que Sera, Sera!

It was worse last year when the second leg of the play off was on the same night as the opening match of Euro 2016.

1 hour ago, djorkiev said:

Just found out that buffs have a social event on Saturday, nevertheless, still a change in order of fixture, Kilsyth must be confident playing at home first, since they agreed to this,  Que Sera, Sera!

Nobody agreed to anything, we were told thats the fixtures

1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

Nobody agreed to anything, we were told thats the fixtures

Apologies, its hard to keep up with sjfa west's fixtures and rules, usually super premiere team r at home first leg, but hey ho, total garbage is now the norm in the west!

On 5/28/2017 at 09:29, kabjo said:

Last year's dates was Wednesday and Friday is this the norm.

Super prem team at home first usually, sure the buffs will be delighted with the change!

Archived