Kilwinning Rangers 16/17

Scotlad

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was going to put buffs in today but went for safety 3 aways, KILBIRNIE gubbed the treble, i'm an auld valley fool, hope the buffs get their finger oot, to good a fitba side to slide.We will be in the capital next week and my better half says i'm free for Saturday afternoon, got to hit the buses to get there, thought it was central, quite a trek but I will be there.

8 hours ago, djorkiev said:

Was going to put buffs in today but went for safety 3 aways, KILBIRNIE gubbed the treble, i'm an auld valley fool, hope the buffs get their finger oot, to good a fitba side to slide.We will be in the capital next week and my better half says i'm free for Saturday afternoon, got to hit the buses to get there, thought it was central, quite a trek but I will be there.

You obviously don't follow my weekly tips. More fool you.......although I got Beith result wrong.........but that was a freak!

Agnew hasn't really shone this season, like he did last season and I have heard good reports about the boy they got in the deal.

This season the Buffs have really lacked an organiser at the back. I like Kerr and Maitland, however I think Maitland is better in the middle of the park, and a bit of experience in beside Kerr and the Buffs wouldn't be far away from being a right good team.

Disappointing to see how the season is going for my old team especially given how good they looked last season, not managed to take in any games this season so can't comment on the difference but do agree re re the centre halves, I played beside Kerr for a season and although I really rate him and has everything you want attributes wise he probably does need an experienced player beside him talking to him, he is a very quiet player who tends to concentrate on his own game rather than everything going on about him. I'm not sure Maitland is that sort of player either but not that easy to go out a find an experienced dominating centre half these days!!

8 hours ago, Jacktonite said:

Disappointing to see how the season is going for my old team especially given how good they looked last season, not managed to take in any games this season so can't comment on the difference but do agree re re the centre halves, I played beside Kerr for a season and although I really rate him and has everything you want attributes wise he probably does need an experienced player beside him talking to him, he is a very quiet player who tends to concentrate on his own game rather than everything going on about him. I'm not sure Maitland is that sort of player either but not that easy to go out a find an experienced dominating centre half these days!!

I suppose that was the reason for the Campbell signing, Fabi. But due to injury it never worked out.

To be fair, the Buffs aren't a bad team, and at times this season they have played some really good stuff. In almost all their games they have been there or thereabouts and it's maybe that lack of experience that hasn't got them over the line in the league games. They aren't out it yet and could yet go on a good run.

Watched a huge busy up at the buffs training tonight over at KSC. Strain being held back, players having a right go at each other and resulted in a player storming off telling strain to ram it.

After this there was a big on field meeting/rant from strain threatening the rest of the players.

Not pretty to watch.

Watched a huge busy up at the buffs training tonight over at KSC. Strain being held back, players having a right go at each other and resulted in a player storming off telling strain to ram it.

After this there was a big on field meeting/rant from strain threatening the rest of the players.

Not pretty to watch.

Why go on about how bad the buffs are playing, how you think a 2nd division junior team are gonna knock them out the Scottish and then go and watch them train.

Stirrer!

Why go on about how bad the buffs are playing, how you think a 2nd division junior team are gonna knock them out the Scottish and then go and watch them train.

Stirrer!

I was at the same training facility last night and witnessed it.

Instead of questioning me, I would be finding out what one of your players were fighting with the manager and told him to stick his team up his arse. [emoji106]

Archived