Kilwinning Rangers 16/17

Scotlad

10 hours ago, Sir Matt Le Tiss said:

The club has taken to the national and local press asking for the perpetrator to be identified, can the same be said about your club for the thugs who assaulted players? 

Racisim and violence were both almost stamped out of Scottish football, Id suggest any club with a problem with racism, violence, sectarianism and political statements from supporters avoids affiliations to any sectarian or political groups and proponganda by banning them from the ground as it only seems to fan the flames.

They are not my club. They were one of a number of teams along with Petershill ,Ashfield and Dennistoun Waverley that I watched as a boy and whose progress I followed. 

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kilwinning Rangers 1899 said:

Is Issac suspended for today's game? I did see in the Herald that Chris would appeal his red card?

Issac must have appealed this as he is not suspended

The following players are subject to discipilinary suspension

Club Players Name Officials Name No. Of Games Commencing Still to Serve
Ardeer Thistle Scott Reid   2 30-Sep-16 2
ArdrossanWinton Rovers Luke Irvine   2 30-Sep-16 2
Ashfield Chris Moulangou   2 23-Sep-16 2
BellshillAthletic Darren Simpson   3 23-Sep-16 2
Dalry Thistle Craig Marshall   4 13-Sep-16 3
Gartcairn Scott Murphy   2 16-Sep-16 1
GlasgowPerthshire Craig Munro   2 23-Sep-16 1
Greenock Jonathan Donnelly   2 23-Sep-16 2
Lugar BoswellThistle Gary Kelly   2 30-Sep-16 2
St Anthony's Thomas Miller   2 13-Sep-16 1
Yoker Athletic Gary Bissland   2 16-Sep-16 2

LugarBoswell  Thistle Iain McKnight     11-Jul-16 Until 11/04/17
Dalry Thistle Jordan Stuart     10-May-16 Until 31/10/16

4 minutes ago, Scotlad said:

Kilwinning Rangers would like to welcome our new signing Sam McCloskey to Abbey Park. Sam has signed on loan from Stranraer. 

Sam did well when he came on as sub,in the 2nd half today, against Ladeside. Looks a good wee player, & will be a good addition to our mid-field, imo. Welcome aboard Sam! 

15 hours ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Excellent performance at Kilbirnie Ladeside today,lads! To win 1-2,after being behind,is a great result! Buffs really bossed Ladeside,& dominated most of the game,tbh. Three well earned points lads,& keep it going into our next match,at Cumnock! Well done Buffs!

Well done to the Buffs, yet another side to come to our place and want it more, worrying time Valefield.

After yesterday's 'gritty' performance at Kilbirnie,& coming away with all 3 points,I hope the lads can 'kick on' now. They looked more of a settled team,& more like themselves. Thought Ben Lewis had a great game,which I was glad to see.I really rate the wee man when he's on his game! A sterling performance from Tommy Maitland again also,with Adam Strain doing well 'between the sticks',commanding his area,& keeping us in the game,a couple of times! We don't need to fear anyone in this league,when we play as good as we can! Another good run in the Scottish this year will be an added bonus,but lets get points on the table,& start climbing the league. Things are hopefully beginning to look up for Kilwinning Rangers,this season......C'mon The Buffs!!

Taken from the SJFA web-site
Sat, 15 Oct  13:00

Kilwinning Rangers F.C. v.
Arthurlie F.C.  Abbey Park

13:00 Is this the correct Kick-Off time ?
It seems to have been changed as has the Saltcoats Victoria match.

Hey-ho Scotlad, the Kilwinning Rangers FACEBOOK is still showing a 2pm ko.   Earlier in the week when I checked the SJFA fixtures page it showed Buffs having a 14:00 ko just the same as all the other teams but last night when I checked they have altered Buffs and Saltcoats Vics matches to 13:00 ko's.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/sjfa/competition_fixtures.cfm?page=1761

Which is correct?

2 hours ago, Scotlad said:

It's a mistake on SJFA website, KO is 14:00.

I've just checked the SJFA site again and the Buffs match has been reverted to 14:00 ko.  But not the Saltcoats Vics game.   I hope they are not going to inconvenience the legions of Saltcoats faithful fans.

Archived