Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Van magic said:

You'd be a great addition to our home gates compared to the teams from over the bridge who bring 10 supporters if your lucky!
A think there is plenty positives towards a Lothian's league.

Didn't realise crowds were that low vm thought it was meant to be just the LL that was like that. 

Didn't realise crowds were that low vm thought it was meant to be just the LL that was like that. 

Crowds arent low home or away for us I'm passing comment on majority of teams over the bridge they add next to the nothing to the crowd

15 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Crowds arent low home or away for us I'm passing comment on majority of teams over the bridge they add next to the nothing to the crowd

I know you've always had a big support. 

Just surprised even at the Fife teams. 

I just presumed the league you are in got big crowds week in week out. 

Any idea if anything else is planned for this summer? After the Scottish cup run there was talk of a stand and floodlights

Purely speculation but I overheard some official looking suits talking about asbestos removal at the linlithgow game. The old terrace roof looks to be made of the stuff.

Could put 2 and 2 together and make a few assumptions.

22 hours ago, Van magic said:

Looked busy enough at the park tonight emoji404.png

Well a very successful season has finished albeit without any silverware, but for me the run in the Scotttish Cup, taking the League programme to 2nd last game considering the number of games we had to make up, the semi final of the Scottish Cup losing to the deserved eventual winners, the final of the East of Scotland Cup is success.

A great adventure has been experienced at numerous new venues along the way. The victory at Dumbarton will live in the memory for ever.

Thanks to all the committee for their hard work behind the scenes and Big thanks the Robbie Horne his coaching team and players for a massive effort during a 54 game programme. We can be very proud and hold our heads high. Good luck to those players who are staying for next season to continue the adventure, for any that are leaving we thank you for the memory & effort and wish you good luck in your chosen future.

Time to start a new thread for the new season guys.C'mon the Rose

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Van magic said:

emoji1417.png

You think there will be any talk about ground improvements or anything?

Cant wait for new season ,we are due a trophy and without distractions we will win league.

Archived