Jo Cox MP

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting jmo the cretin has such an aversion to murder but idolises a war criminal whose lies lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people,  more than half of whom were children.   

The only cretin here is you and the people who have liked this moronic post. Time to take your tablets mate.

• 6 months later...

There was a documentary about the murder of Jo Cox on BBC2 last night.  I found it pretty moving the scenes of her playing with her young children and the accounts of her hard work and pride at representing the constituency where she was born.

The parts of the documentary focusing on Thomas Muir was chilling.  His house was spartan, like a cell, he had bookshelves filled with literature about facism and Nazism.  When the police seized his phone he had sent three texts in the previous five years.  He went through life unnoticed, developing into a killer until he exploded with violence.  

The one outstanding part of the investigation is where he got the gun.  The police said they didn't know and that they are still investigating this,  Really chilling to think that someone like that could get a gun without anyone knowing and use it.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There was a documentary about the murder of Jo Cox on BBC2 last night.  I found it pretty moving the scenes of her playing with her young children and the accounts of her hard work and pride at representing the constituency where she was born.

The parts of the documentary focusing on Thomas Muir was chilling.  His house was spartan, like a cell, he had bookshelves filled with literature about facism and Nazism.  When the police seized his phone he had sent three texts in the previous five years.  He went through life unnoticed, developing into a killer until he exploded with violence.  

The one outstanding part of the investigation is where he got the gun.  The police said they didn't know and that they are still investigating this,  Really chilling to think that someone like that could get a gun without anyone knowing and use it.

I watched this too and agree with everything you've said. The OCD part of him, his kitchen cupboards with all the tins neatly stacked and lined up all facing the correct way etc. reminded me of that film with Julia Roberts and Patrick Bergen, Sleeping with the Enemy. Absolute psycho.

6 hours ago, Rugster said:

I watched this too and agree with everything you've said. The OCD part of him, his kitchen cupboards with all the tins neatly stacked and lined up all facing the correct way etc. reminded me of that film with Julia Roberts and Patrick Bergen, Sleeping with the Enemy. Absolute psycho.

But thankfully, pretty much the measure of the extreme right wing in this country.

Never saw it. Disgusting man, but I really think you should dissociate the OCD angle. OCD is an anxiety disorder with no links to murderous scumbag behavior, like the man was.

• 8 months later...
Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Must be pretty horrible to have your wife shot and stabbed to death and then be outed as a perv a few months later.

Suddenly 'exposed' in the right-wing press a week after the Oxfam scandal ?

Why now I wonder ?

The BBC tonight had this as the lead story, and within 20 seconds (innocently I presume) had 3 charities tied into employing a 'sexual predator'.

Is this all coincidence ? Or are we looking at a more sinister drive to change the public perception of 'left-wing' charities ?

What are the right-wing charities, just out of curiosity? Help4CEOs?

Help for Heroes probably qualifies.

I have sympathy with the idea that this is being granted so much attention from some circles as Oxfam just called out the Tory government but the way in which some roasters are going out to defend the people involved in the scandal is not helpful or welcome.

Guest Bob Mahelp
32 minutes ago, mjw said:

Probably a coincidence as well it al came out after Rees Mogg wandered up to Downing Street with a petition against the overseas aid budget.

It's all a coincidence.

I'm sure of it. 

Archived