Jo Cox MP

It was politicised as soon as he yells "Britain First".

It's the politics of the Far Right that are clearly linked to this awful act.

If he's said it. Not been confirmed.

Even if he did does that mean he's actively involved with them? Was he really doing it because of far right sympathies or was he just a nutter?

But, go on, speculate wildly. Never any harm in that

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he did does that mean he's actively involved with them? Was he really doing it because of far right sympathies or was he just a nutter?

Blaming the entire far right for this is like blaming all muslims for ISIS

Horrible to hear this, thoughts with her family. Does anyone know what the motive was for this, by all accounts this was a particularly savage murder

it sounds like it was a far right terrorist who didn't like that Cox was pro-refugees, but that's unconfirmed

Are you in troll mode? ISIS are the extreme, just as the far right is the far right because it's the extreme.

Okay then, blaming the entire right for this is like blaming all muslims for ISIS. I'll remove the word "far"

If you raise the temperature by shouting about immigration every day for months it's the nutters that will boil over first.

No it's not. Nowhere do the far right say to kill people they disagree with, whereas muslims follow a book that says that multiple times.

Well, yes, but that's arguably a defence of the far right rather than islam. Several posters in this thread have basically blamed the anti-EU campaign

If you raise the temperature by shouting about immigration every day for months it's the nutters that will boil over first.

But many politicians in this country are legitimately concerned about immigration, do you expect them to abandon a key policy just to stop some nutter going radgie?

But many politicians in this country are legitimately concerned about immigration, do you expect them to abandon a key policy just to stop some nutter going radgie?

I don't expect them to cynically exploit the issue every day, no.

Wow.

Is he wrong? People like WelshBairn (who is usually a very decent poster) are essentially doing exactly that on this thread. I'm a massive remain supporter but turning this into an EU debate is awful behaviour. Absolutely sick.

You really are a trolling moron.

It's no coincidence that every time the far right campaign in an area that attacks on ethnic minorities increase.

There are plenty of right wing politicians in this country that manage to argue the case for reducing immigration without resorting to violently murdering left wingers.

It's grossly wrong to blame this tragedy on the Tories/UKIP/the leave campaign

Okay then, blaming the entire right for this is like blaming all muslims for ISIS. I'll remove the word "far"

In back-pedal mode already?

As you originally responded to my post which was about the FAR Right then you are making a complete arse of yourself.

Archived