Fantasy Auction League(s) 2016

Paul Marnie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

Finally signed up for both. 

Thats good on the draft front, as I'm going to be in Sweden until late August.

6 hours ago, Doonhamer61 said:

I'm now signed up for both.

I've got 9 signed up on ESPN for A, but only 8 of FF. 

Doonhamer, you are definitely signed up on FF, and if you are either Team Crumpton or Team Dalgleish on ESPN then you are good to go.

gc_smfc, I'm gonna guess you are the other of Crumpton/Dalgleish but don't see you on FF.

Cheers.

***UPDATE***

League A

Kevchenko - Still to sign up on FleaFlicker.

ChoppeReid - Still to sign up on both

League B

SuperCaley - You've signed up for FF, if you're Team Jackson then you're also good on ESPN

JamboStu & Antiochas III - You guys are good on FF, still need to do ESPN (unless one of you is Team Jackson)

Bully Di Villa - Still to sign up on both.

There will only show 2 spots open in League B because I need to be an owner on a team to change things, most important the draft time. When B is showing as full, can that person PM me and I'll add you in manually, thanks.

When is this? Is it live it email? Sorry I get mixed up with the leagues. Don't wanna miss this one.

Still waiting on 1 or 2 folk in each league to register on ESPN then can decide drafts.

It's live, auction drafts take long enough live, dread to think how long an email one would take :lol:

You get a standard order of the draft but instead of picking a player, you nominate a player for auction. Every team can then bid on that player and the highest bidder wins that player. You get a set amount of dollars you can spend on your whole team.

After that auction ends, the next person in line nominates a player and this keeps going until all rosters are filled.

This format lends itself to different strategies and doesn't rely so much on draft position. You can go studs and duds, balanced or something completely different.

Archived