Fantasy Auction League(s) 2016

Paul Marnie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Mo Wonderboy said:

I've taken over 2 teams in the ESPN link by mistake, any idea how to get rid of one?

4 hours ago, BishyTON said:

I did the same. Manage to cancel ownership of one, but it is still showing as Team Littler (as is the one I still own lol)

You're both sorted now

REMINDER

Please see first post for instructions on how to sign up. At present there are only 2 or 3 signed up for each draft. Remember you must join your respective league for BOTH ESPN and FleaFlicker, not just one.

Stewbo, Jagfox, MoWonderboy - gold stars, you guys are good to go.

BistyTon & Kevchenko - you are good on ESPN, please join the FF league as well

CGR - you are good on FF...are you either of Team Kenny or Team Roberts on ESPN? If so, you are also good on both leagues.

Steelmen & GingerSaint - you are both good on FF. Please disregard any email invites for ESPN and use the link in post 1, thanks.

Silvio - points for effort, you're signed up...just for the wrong league. To make things easier I've swapped you with someone in A who hadn't signed up yet, so you're good to go.

Everyone else - please sign up as per instructions in post 1.

Cheers!

I've been on holiday the last couple of weeks. Back now but my work computer doesn't let me on FF etc. (although lets me on here, the fools). Will try and get mine sorted tonight.

I'm in.

Don't know if I'm in the correct divisions or not.

You've definitely joined the correct FF league.

There's only 1 new team been taken in the ESPN A league and I think that's GingerSaint so you may need to try that again if you haven't already.

Cheers

Archived