Fantasy Auction League(s) 2016

Paul Marnie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be interested.

If talking about format of league how about going 2 QB and ditch kicker.

Updated list.

Re: format, open to suggestions. Can put things to a vote etc once we have enough players. No harm in having the 2 (or more if we get the numbers) operate under different scoring/roster setups.

Ideally keep at least 1 league fairly simple for anyone who hasn't done auction before and just wants to try it out

18 confirms, 1 pending and I have put another shout out in the main fantasy thread.

Will give it another couple of weeks before creating the leagues, as we will need to get draft dates sorted...it's REALLY important that everyone can make an auction draft or it gets a bit naff and also very tedious with the auto-bidding.

As FleaFlicker doesn't support auction drafts, there are two ways of doing these leagues I can see:

1) Draft on another site (ESPN/Yahoo/NFL etc) and then import rosters into a FF league...or:

2) Draft on ESPN etc and play out the leagues there

Both have merit/downside, happy to do whatever is easiest for majority

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to close the entries for this now. We have 2 leagues of 10, that balances out nicely.

Both leagues will be identical for this season. If there's interest in changing the scoring formats etc for next year then that can be looked at after season 1.

I will get the leagues set up and message out the invite links.

Unless anyone feels strongly about it I have sorted players alternatively into each league based on the order they signed up:

League A

Stewbo

Paul Marnie

Spain

Dee4Life

GingerSaint

gc_smfc

Kevchenko

Doonhamer61

BishyTon

ChoppeReid

League B