Dudu Dahan pal

Premier League 2016-2017

They've apologised so that's ok then. Nothing to see here. Move on.

Van Dijk should surely be held accountable too but it seems the player gets away with it in tapping up cases. 

2 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Van Dijk should surely be held accountable too but it seems the player gets away with it in tapping up cases. 

That's a good point. Just wait until he says he still wants to join Liverpool ... 

Should see it at lower non league level we are busy assembling a largely new squad at Whitehill and everyone's after the same players. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

That's a good point. Just wait until he says he still wants to join Liverpool ... 

Meant to post something along these lines yesterday. If VVD wants to go to Liverpool he'll go to Liverpool. If he says he wants to leave and doesn't want to play for them any longer, Southampton seem like a smart enough club to cash in whilst his value's at a premium, as opposed to leaving him out of the squad and letting his value diminish.

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Should see it at lower non league level we are busy assembling a largely new squad at Whitehill and everyone's after the sane players. 

Would imagine its quite hard to find junior players who aren't crazy tbh

i hope to god liverpool find some way of fixing this, VVD wants to join if we can't get that over the line then we're fucked basically.

must be the worst club in history in transfer dealings

1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

i hope to god liverpool find some way of fixing this, VVD wants to join if we can't get that over the line then we're fucked basically.

must be the worst club in history in transfer dealings

'We' ... were you in Blackpool as well? :) 

Costa not wanted by Chelsea according to the player

20 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

'We' ... were you in Blackpool as well? :) 

we as in liverpool lol, i fi was in blackpool maybe i'd have ran down the pleasure beach with my  balls out to distract people from klopp and van dijk

If Southampton wish to internally discipline him for his conduct then they can do so. They won't because it would ruin their relationship with the player. Which is a rather pointless given that they'll earn an eight-figure transfer sum from the player's next career step.

They've already ruined their relationship with him to some extent. Pretty stupid of them to make a big deal of the situation when they now have a want away player who they were about to get £60m for.

Admittedly not the most important news of the day, but Leicester have given Shakespeare the job full time. Strikes me as a bit of a Mike Phelan appointment.

Also United have confirmed they won't be extending Zlatan's contract.