Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/stones-roses-review-etihad-manchester-11479875

Review of the Stone Roses at the Etihad on Wednesday night...

I Wanna Be Adored's opening bass notes thunder in and the crowd is instantly hollering the melody, setting off coloured flairs that drift across the crowd. It's probably this fizzing atmosphere that makes Roses shows so infectious an experience.

So, setting off flares in a 60,000 crowd at a gig in the Etihad is atmospheric but setting off flares in a 50,000 crowd at a football game in the Etihad is stupid, dangerous and life threatening. I take it no asthmatics go to gigs either. 

Double standards at its best.

I know the fashion choices at a Stone Roses gig are liable to be quite poor but I didn't think it extended to trousers that ugly.

Whats he said?

Wasn't happy about claims from the media that he never uses academy players. Had a list of 49 players that he's promoted to the first team ready. Also less than 10 minutes into the interview he had a dig at Wegner.

Wasn't happy about claims from the media that he never uses academy players. Had a list of 49 players that he's promoted to the first team ready. Also less than 10 minutes into the interview he had a dig at Wegner.

10 minutes....hes slipping ðŸ˜

Archived