Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really surprised tbh they've been utter shite. Currently two points from bottom and don't look like picking up any time soon. It's a horrible end to the fairytale but something was clearly wrong. It was always going to be a difficult season but they should be mid table imo.

Last 5 EPL winning managers have gone during or at the end of the next season.

Mancini, Ferguson, Pelegrini, Mourinho & Ranieri.

I think Pellegrini was two seasons later but the point still stands - the world's gone mad!

A sad day. Claudio Ranieri is responsible for the single greatest moment in the history of the English Premier League.

Absolutely fucking glorious. The moment that Bocelli unzips the hoodie to reveal the Leicester strip is the dictionary definition of 'money'. Beautiful.

What a bunch of fucking morons. The guy delivers your first (and likely only ever) title, and you punt him.

I think Thistle are a relatively similar size in Scottish football to what Leicester are in England, and if we won the title in the completely unexpected manner they did, I'd take 3 consecutive relegations and not give a f**k. Absolutely embarrassing behaviour from their owners, and the fans who wanted him out.

What a bunch of fucking morons. The guy delivers your first (and likely only ever) title, and you punt him.
I think Thistle are a relatively similar size in Scottish football to what Leicester are in England, and if we won the title in the completely unexpected manner they did, I'd take 3 consecutive relegations and not give a f**k. Absolutely embarrassing behaviour from their owners, and the fans who wanted him out.

I've been wondering what you do now as a Leicester fan. Winning the league the way they did will never been topped. They've basically completed the game.

Archived